I Love You

"Put me down," you said.

"Not until you say you love me back," he teased while sticking his tongue out at you.

"You're an ass," you said, rolling your eyes.

Tyler pouted out his bottom lip as he held you up against him, both of your naked bodies resting on the other.

"Quit that," you said.

"Quit what?" he asked, continuing to pout his bottom lip.

"Bein' all hot and cute and stuffs," you replied. Tyler smiled.

"You first," he said, re-lifting you up as you were sliding from your original position. His abs brushed up against your clit, making you gently moan at the feeling.

"I don't even have to intentionally touch you and you're a moaning mess from me," he said with a smirk.

"Shut up..." you said trying to wiggle your way out of his arms. His grip around you tightened, so as to keep you against him.

"I love the feeling of your wet pussy rubbing against my stomach," he said, licking his bottom lip as he stared down to your core meeting his toned body. He made it so difficult to be mad at him with his major sex appeal. Your lips curled into a smile as you rolled your hips against him, Tyler groaning at the feeling of you doing so. He walked over to the bed with you, laying down while he kept you perched on top of his abdomen.

"You're gonna cum just from touching me," he said, gripping onto your hips and sliding your bare lower half inches closer to his chest. You slid with ease from being dripping wet after cumming so many times. "God, you're soaked," he said, reaching for your nipples and playing with them. You stared at him, sucking on your bottom lip.

"Well, get to it princess," he ordered as he pulled on both your nipples.

"Y-y-es sir," you said, breath hitching in between him tugging on you. You slowly rocked your hips back and forth on him, his abs providing extra friction from the way they rose up against your core. It was an odd sensation, but good nonetheless. Staring into Tyler's eyes as you did so only seemed to make it better. Knowing you were sitting there in the moment, fucking the singer of Twenty One Pilot's was something you were pretty sure not many fans got to experience.

You lightly groaned, Tyler hearing it and making him hard yet again. "That's right baby girl. Don't stop until daddy tells you to," he said. You quickened the pace of rubbing against him, taking your hands and placing them on his arms to allow more control as you humped him. Not breaking eye contact with him, you smiled.   

"What are you thinking of, kitten?" he said as he watched you move against him.   

Leaning forward, you licked the center of his tan tattooed chest. Placing light kisses on him, you made your way over to his nipples. You hadn't asked if he was in to that sort of thing, but there was only one way to find out. Lightly flicking your tongue over his left nipple, he inhaled sharply. You latched on to him and gently nibbled as you sucked, the sensation making him groan out. So he does like nipple play...interesting. You felt him move his arms under you, and him place them around your lower back. As you continued playing with his nipples, you felt him roll his stomach against you, it causing you to moan.  

"Look at my little slut, sliding all over the place from her wet cunt that's dripping with me," he said, pushing you harder against him and making you feel an orgasm creeping up. He sure had a way with words when it came to turning you on. Your legs started to shake as you felt your orgasm start up, you gripping onto his shoulders with your hands to keep you from losing your grip on him. Tyler bounced you up and down on him, making you cry out as you crumbled on top of him from cumming. After you rode out your high, Tyler switched spots with you on the bed. He wiped his fingertips across his stomach, them glistening with your wetness. He placed his fingers in front of your mouth where you licked you and him off of them, him pressing his lips against you quickly after.