Dare.

You let out a low moan from being choked, falling back further into the couch, lifting up your legs against the edge of the seat as you were scooted to the back of the cushion.

"Holy fuck," someone from the crowd was overheard saying. It made Tyler let out a laugh as he looked up to find the face who said it, but failed to locate them.

"So, who do you belong to?" Tyler asked, pushing your legs up and spreading them apart for him.

"You, daddy," you said, biting your finger.

"That's right baby girl," he said bringing himself down to his knees and positioning himself in between your legs.

"Take them off," he said, gently patting your core and making you jump.

"Okay, daddy," you said, slipping off your panties and exposing your wet core to the entire room. You started to feel self conscious, which Tyler was picking up hints on.  

"Look at you and your perfect little body" Tyler said, gently massaging your thighs as he reached up to kiss your neck and nibble on it, placing light little purple marks each time his mouth touched you. You let out a slight groan between each time he sucked on your skin.

"Your perfect little moans," he said, pushing up your shirt and gently massaging your breasts before he lowered himself down to lightly suck on your tits, making your breath hitch. Taking his teeth he nibbled on your nipple, making you groan out as you clenched your eyes shut from the light pain but massive pleasure.

Tyler took two fingers and ran them up your folds, making your wetness spread out on each one as he lightly pressed down on them. You wanted him to touch you so fucking badly.

"Come on Tyler," you pouted.

"What is it, princess?" Tyler said as he blew cold air out against your nipple, making you gasp.

"Touch me," you said in between breaths.

"Touch you where? I need words, baby girl," he said as he continued teasing your clit.

"You know...down there...make me feel good like you always do, daddy," you said with a small smile and blushed cheeks.

"Dang," Debby said.

Tyler smiled against your skin while he placed kisses against your stomach, sucking and leaving a trail of marks down you as he went. "I'll see what I can do for you, kitten," he said with a smirk.  

"Please dadd-y-y," you hiccuped as you felt him lick your entrance and gently suck on one of your folds before tugging at it with his teeth. Tyler placed his thumb on your clit and rubbed small circles against it as he slipped his tongue into your entrance, making you moan out.

"Face fuck him!" someone screamed.

"Yeah, do it!" another cheered.

Tyler looked up at you from in between your legs, you watched as the corner of his mouth curled up as his tongue flicked in and out of you. You were too busy being entrenched with pleasure to notice how quickly the entire party started chanting, "Face fuck! Face fuck! Face fuck!"

Tyler stopped licking you to ask you loud enough for those around to hear. "What do you say baby girl? Wanna face fuck daddy?" he said, lying himself back on the couch where his head rested on the arm rest. He motioned for you to position yourself over his face, grinning at your shock. You inched over him, straddling his lap before he stopped you in your tracks.

"Oh no you don't, little girl. I want everyone to know who's making you feel this good, can't have any barriers between me and my little slut," Tyler said as he tugged down on the top of your skirt, pulling it down and exposing your crotch and ass to the world.

"Oh my God, Tyler," you gasped and seemingly scolded.

"Let's get one thing straight, kitten." he said, sitting up and placing a painful smack on your ass before gripping both sides of your jaw and snapping your face to look at his. "You belong to me, got it?" he said through gritted teeth.

"You agreed to the dare, now sit on my face like the little whore you are," he hissed as sat back and pulled you on top of his face.

"Christ, Tyler," Josh said with wide eyes.

You were in awe at how fucking dominant and territorial he was of you. Normal people would see it as abusive and controlling, but when your boyfriend has millions of girls losing their shit over him and wanting to fuck him, and he ensures who is his one and only, there's something different to it.

Your thighs took place between Tyler's head, hovering your core over him as you propped yourself up nervously. Tyler gripped your hips and slammed you down on him, making your breath hitch at the sudden contact of his tongue against you. He flicked his tongue up and down against your clit, going at a speed that you didn't even know was possible for ones mouth to achieve. He perched his hands underneath your ass, bobbing your body back and forth against his mouth.

"Oooh," you moaned out, quickly taking control of the movement and rocking yourself back and forth against his face.

"Just like that princess," he said from underneath you, the crowd cheering even louder at his comment.

Tyler laid his tongue out flat against your core as you rolled your hips back and forth against it, his soft wet embrace feeling like heaven as it rubbed against your clit. Soon after Tyler locked himself onto your clit, sucking and licking it as you rode his face.

"Fuck!" you groaned out, hunching over to grab onto the couch for some leverage as you felt a familiar warm sensation building up in your stomach.

"Bounce," Tyler said after he paused from sucking on you.

"W-what?" you panted out on top of him.

"Bounce," he repeated, you still looking down at him with a questioning look plastered on your face.

Obviously you weren't catching the hint, so Tyler grabbed hold of you and slammed you against the couch. You laid flat against the cushions as he smashed his face onto your core, pushing his tongue so deep inside of you it made your head spin. You screamed out in moans and arched your back as he tongue fucked you, taking your hands and tugging his hair as he somehow managed to get deeper inside of you.

The crowd stood in utter silence as they watched you unfold from your overwhelming pleasure Tyler gave you as he ate you out. You rocked your hips against Tyler's face, riding his tongue as it slurped up every last juice you had to offer for his mouth. He gripped onto you once more, slamming your body flush against his mouth as he rolled his tongue in and out of you.

"Daddy, you're gonna m-a-ake me cum," you cried, hands forming into fists as they gripped the couch.

"Cum for me baby girl, let daddy lick your insides as you orgasm all over my tongue," Tyler said in a husky tone, completely driving you over the edge as you crumbled underneath him. You pulled his hair, making him groan into you as you rode out your high. Your legs twitched in between him head as he pulled away, a visible line of spit pulling away from you and his chin.

"I love you Ty," you panted as you layed there.

"I love you too, baby girl," he said, leaning down and locking lips with yours.

"Alright party is over, see you all next time," you said as you slid back into your skirt, grabbing Tyler's arm and booking it towards the front door.

***