For Your Entertainment

After the hike, you all went to a nearby ice cream shop to get something to munch on. You ordered a chocolate fudge sundae.

"How's it taste?" Tyler asked as he sat there eating his own ice cream.

"Pretty good," you said with a full mouth and smile.

"Can I try some?" he asked as he dipped his spoon into your sundae and slipping it into his mouth.

"Like it?" you asked with your mouth cleared now of ice cream and chocolate sauce

"Yeah, it's pretty good," Tyler said, going back to his. He had a little bit of chocolate sauce on his cheek. You giggled, reaching your thumb out to wipe the sauce off his face.

"Sorry, I'm a messy eater," he laughed.

"It's okay," you said with a smile, slipping your thumb into your mouth and seductively licking the chocolate off your finger. Tyler's cheeks flushed as he watched.

Josh cleared his throat, watching you both. "SO..." he started, slamming his hands on the table.

"Yes?" Tyler asked, breaking out of his daze from watching you suck your own fingers. You smirked as you watched the two talk.

"I heard there's an amusement park near here, is that right Y/N?" Debby asked.

"Yup! It's about forty minutes or so from here. Want to go?" you questioned.

"Yeah!" Ben replied.

"Alright, then let's do it!" you said happily, clearing off the trash from your table and making your way to your car once more.

---

You all spent numerous hours at the amusement park winning prizes, getting fake tattoos, riding on different rides, you name it. Nearing the mid-evening you all stopped off once more for something to eat. There was a small restaurant you all made your way into that allowed you to sit down and eat - the big event of the night being karaoke which was actively going on as you made your way into the small building. Winner got $100 and a free meal.

"Go sing," you said to Tyler, nudging his side.

"That's cheating!" Josh said.

"Nu-uh," you said while sticking her tongue out.

"You go do it," Tyler said with a smirk.

"W-what?" you said hesitantly.

"Dude, you totally should," Alex said, with his brother, Tyler, Debby and Josh agreeing.

"I'm not singing," you said nervously.

"I've never heard you sing," Tyler began. "Go do it, baby girl," he said with a huge smile.

Damn that smile.

"You might get the reward," he said lowly while biting his lip.

Oh fuck you Tyler.

"You pick the song," you said with your hands on your hips.

"Nah, nah, nah. Let us pick it," Alex and Ben laughed.

"Oh God," you said rolling your eyes at their request. They were literally your guy best friends, and it isn't like they'd pick an actual song. No, it'd be something utterly horrifying like Marilyn Manson or some other song that would not fit the setting you were in.

"Come on, we're all adults in here," Josh said, as if supporting their cause.

"You better not fuck me over," you said to Alex and Ben.