Chapter 9

This chapter contains mature scenes. Don't say I didn't warn you.😉

David felt hot blood rush to his manhood when she uttered that one word.

He nodded and lay beside her, pulling the cover over them. She faced the other side of the bed so that he spooned her and they lay in silence, David doing his best not to lose control and take her there and then.

He didn't want to take advantage of her asking him to lie with her and then scare her away. She felt so soft and so right in his arms and he enjoyed having her body pressed lightly to his. But he, at the same prayed for morning to come soonest so he could put a distance between the temptress and himself and end the current torture that surfed through his entire body and rested on his anatomy down south.

Annabelle couldn't sleep. Not with him lying close behind her. She started having wild thoughts run through her head and she shifted slightly.
It wouldn't do to imagine such things, especially when the person in that wild imagination and fantasy of yours was in the same bed with you and so close by, you only had to move an inch.

But on second thought, he was her husband. Even if they didn't love each other, they could still have...Gosh! Heavens help her, for she was a bloody pervert tonight. What with David beside her. A man, whose face and body she had always drooled over and longed to have against hers, even though she never admitted it.

She searched for a way to seduce him without making it seem intentional. She wouldn't want him to reject her if she openly gave him an invitation, heavens knew that would hurt and embarrass her in ways unimaginable.

She was finding it difficult to sleep whilst he might be enjoying himself in a deep slumber by now.

With that thought in mind, she shifted closer to him with her back and stuck out her butt. She pressed her butt against his already aroused body part, wiggling her waist against him as if she was trying to get comfortable. But it was his sharp intake of breath at the soft contact of her bottom that made her realize that just like her, he wasn't asleep.

She continued to squirm against him, pretending to be asleep and his breath seemed to be coming out in short gasps while his arousal pressed against her.
She smiled. She might just be getting what she wanted without making her desire obvious.

"Annabelle," he rasped. "If you do not stop this and go to sleep right now,"
Her eyes widened in embarrassment. He knew she wasn't asleep and was seducing him on purpose.
"I'm going to take you right here and now and nothing would stop me." He finished thickly and Annabelle smiled to herself. She had him where she wanted him now.

David groaned inwardly as his arousal hardened the more by passing seconds. At this moment, he would do anything to explore her ravishing body and sink himself deep inside her. But he wouldn't ravish her against her will, nor any other woman for that matter. He wouldn't please just himself and displease her, but heavens help him, if she kept moving that luscious body against him like that, he would break his long kept promise and give in to his desire, but would definitely get her to respond to him and meet his passion with hers.

Suddenly feeling bold, Annabelle twisted her upper body to face him, silently appreciating the body flexibility she had obtained through her yoga classes.

"Then take me." She said huskily.

His eyes widened a fraction and he thought he was now hearing things as a result of his torturous arousal. But he needed to be sure though.

"What did you say?" He asked in a low growl.

"Make love to me, David." She said seductively. "Take me, I'm all yours tonight."

Now he didn't need a second confirmation.

He smashed his lips to her and a sudden wave of pleasure ran briefly down her body. He entwined his mouth with hers, taking and receiving and she met his demands with hers. His hands explored the body he had been dying to touch for a very long time and he savoured the soft feel of her supple tempting body, his mouth never leaving hers.

Well, he wasn't the only one who had been fantasizing about this moment for her hands did their own exploration of his hard body. The soft palms caressed his chest with light fingers, sliding to his back, up to his neck and head, and down to his muscular chest again. She loved the hard feel of his body and could caress it all day long.

She felt his hand slide down to her thigh and slipped beneath her nightdress, going upwards with feather light touches that made her squirm in pleasure to her firm breast and gave a light squeeze that had her breathing hard. His thumb sweeping over her nipple, earning a sweet moan from her.

With fast fingers, they both shed off their clothing barriers and savoured the contact of their bare skin against each other.

He sat up and stared at her body with half closed eyes.

"Damn," he whispered. "You are so beautiful. More beautiful than I had imagined."

Leaning down, he captured her taut nipple in his mouth and sucked the hard nub, flicking it with his tongue, then gave attention to the other breast as her moans turned him on the more. His hand slid down her stomach to her feminine sex and his fingers grazed her clit, an action that caused her to gasp and arch her body into him. He made circular motions on it with his fingers and she writhed in intense pleasure, her hands paying attention to his manhood, sliding up and down the thick hard shaft and he groaned in pleasure, his control thinning and the desire to sink himself into her becoming overwhelming.

He kissed down her stomach to the area where his fingers were currently at and Annabelle's eyes widened at what he was about to do.
She wasn't a virgin but there were certain things Dominic didn't do to her since they started having sex. And tasting her feminine area with his tongue had been one of those things. So she watched in anticipation and fascination as he lowered his head in between her legs and the first flick of his tongue had her gripping the sheet and more followed.

"Fuck, you've got a fucking tattoo on your thigh." He said breathlessly and sucked on it as it seemed to drive him crazy.

The rose tattoo had been there ever since she was a child.

Dominic had never liked it but it seemed David adored it.

He tasted and adored her privates while she writhed and squirmed, her hand grabbing his head and his hands going up once more to pay attention to her neglected breasts. He slid his fingers into her and they worked together with his tongue. At this time, her moans were already coming out loud and sexy. He felt her shudder and he increased the momentum of his fingers inside her and his tongue on her clit and she cried out in pleasure as she came for him.

Sliding up, over her body, he kissed her hard and positioned himself at the entrance to her wet folds. And in one blissful thrust, he filled her with him and groaned in the sweetness and tightness of her. She was the sweetest woman, he had ever been with.

The pleasure that overwhelmed her body as he slid in and out of her was one she had never experienced before. In that moment, she confessed to herself that he was far better and stronger than Dominic or any other man she had ever been with.

They met up, passion for passion. Their sexual compatibility taking control and their demands satisfied by each other.
She was the first to come and after slamming harder and faster into her, he groaned out his release.

Still inside her, they both tried to catch their breath. He placed a kiss on her forehead and rolled off her, taking her with him, her head on his chest. They smiled at each other and he kissed her lips again. Resigning to the comfortable silence, they drifted off.

Meh, it could be hard sometimes writing a chapter like this one.