Chapter 42

Chanel dramatically pulled a chair in front of Annabelle and sat facing her.

"I do not have the time for drama and hysterics, but I must confess that I had dreamt of this day and it's finally here. I told you, that in any fight, I always win at the end. And I never let anyone take what's mine. You should have remained in that slum with your bastards..."

Annabelle's eyes flashed in anger at the mention of her kids. "Don't you dare..."
But was silenced with a hard slap from Chanel.

"You do not speak to me in that manner bitch." She snapped. "You left for over five years after you cheated on my man..."

"I was set up and you know it." Annabelle said, glaring at Dominic who shamefully looked away.

"Whatever," Chanel continued. "I love him. I was there for him all those years even though I knew he was secretly searching for your ass." She eyed Annabelle in hatred. "What he sees in you is what I cannot understand. But you will disappear again. And this time," she brought her face closer. "It'll be for good."

Annabelle gasped inwardly as she wondered what they were going to do to her but she refused to show fear.

Chanel smirked evilly and got up to pour herself a drink from the bottle she had came in with. "I'm going to enjoy watching this."

"What are you going to do to me?"
Annabelle asked.

"We're giving you two options." Dominic stepped in. "Come with me as I leave this country for a faraway one. You have to leave Maxwell and your children behind and come start a new life elsewhere with me or..." he shrugged letting her imagine what the second option would be.

"Are you crazy?" She asked in shock.

"For you Anna, I can be." He said softly. "I love you. Always have. But every single time, you choose Maxwell over me. What does he have that I don't? I have always been there for you even when he pushed you away!"

"While you were sleeping with my supposed younger sister and scheming with her and her mother?"
Annabelle raged.

"Oh come on I had always known she wasn't your biological sister." He said without remorse.

"And that should be an excuse to someone you claim you love? You knew they weren't my real family and you never mentioned it to me! You were sleeping with her and plotting evil against me yet you claim to love me? You are a sick bastard." She spat.

"Annabelle..."

"I'm not surprised that these women would do this to me," she continued. "But if I was told that you would be part of this, I would never have believed in a million years. To think that I even let you near my children!" She took a deep breath. "Dominic as I told you the other night, you can never be half the man that David is and I would be a fool to ever love or marry someone like you!"

"Annabelle!" He lifted his hand and slapped her hard sending her to fall sideways with the chair to the ground. She was tied up so she wasn't able to shield the fall.
His eyes widened. "Oh lord, I didn't mean to, Annabelle, I'm so sorry. You bring out the worst in me!"

Chanel rolled her eyes. "What an idiot."

"I regret the day I met you Dominic." Annabelle said as he helped her back up. "I regret ever sharing any form of intimacy with you as a girlfriend."

"I am doing all these because I love you Anna." He wailed.

"No you're doing all these because you're obsessed with me and that turned you to a psycho." She said gently. "You need to stop this, Dominic. We can never be together. I do not love you."