Chapter Twenty-Five; Places of a Path Unravelled

Onyxia

The sun burned hot as the tent door was flung open and blankets were pulled off me. Gasping awake, I found myself pinned down and facing a rather gnarly elderly woman. Blinking in confusing, I gasped again as my breasts were exposed and my daughters were shoved towards them. "Hungry." She snapped as my offspring just clutched at my breasts and started lapping away. Hungry? They weren't even crying. I frowned at her. Clutching the twins to me, I sat up a bit more. Wincing with pain as my shoulder screamed at the pressure. The old crow didn't leave, she just stood back and watched me.

Feeling awkward, I made it my duty to just glare this woman down. I had no idea who she was or why she thought it was alright just to barge in here like that. Where had she come from anyway? She wasn't in the travelling party. I soon became aware that there was a lot of shouting going on outside. A child's laugh filled the room and I turned to see Rekker playing with Alex's clothes, pulling them out of the chest and throwing them everywhere. Not that Alex would mind- or care, really- that his son was making a mess of this things. Rekker's blue eyes, exactly like his father's, smiled at me as they beamed my way with pride for what his done. He waved at me excitedly, as if we haven't spent an entire night together. Waving back, I settled my girls on the bed, standing up I stripped off. I heard the old bat grunt with disapproval. As best I could I pulled on black trousers and fastened them at the waist. I was in the middle of binding my breast when Alex stormed into the room cursing under his breath.

Moving like a mountain of hard, solid muscle, he stormed around the room, mouth tight and eyes glaring with fury. "Your father's here, wife." He bit out, gently taking a shirt off his son before it got dirty. He was shirtless, it wasn't lost on me that his body had charged too, only mine altered from carrying children in this world. Alex's body changed as he drew closer to twenty. It was broader, seemed taller, and hard. He looked like he was made from pure, perfected stone. Plus, the beard altered his face, he looked like a wild pirate. Especially with all his new tattoos that stained his skin. He'd changed a lot in the six months we were away from each other. I didn't know how to process that really. On a physical note.... Watching him from the side profile, his muscled clutched and contracted as he finished dressing. I didn't mind the beard, I suppose.

Saying nothing to the unfortunate knowledge that my sire had showed up uninvited, I decided it was best to stay as quiet and unproblematic until Alex didn't hate me as much. Submissive, silent and subservient. I'd be what he wanted from the beginning. Someone to just still and be pretty, someone who would let him use me whenever he wanted. Isn't that what he told me once? That I was just to be expectedly on my knees to retrieve his cock in my mouth? His seed in my womb? I knew he wanted the later. I could see that in his eyes over the past few weeks. He wanted me, but never touched me. Maybe he was just waiting for my body to heal from the birth? I frowned in thought. It didn't matter, when Alex finally decided that I was beddable again, I won't stop him. Not that I was allowed to be law anyway.

Blue eyes glared darkly at me in my closed-mouthiness, I flinched when he stomped up to me. Not that I expected him to hit me, but just after last night, I didn't want to deal with any of his rage. Alex looked more livid at my flinch though, my eyes fell to the floor and I let him manhandle me, a little rougher than necessary, to bind my breasts with a bandaged roll, before tugging a short-sleeved shirt over my head and carefully tugging my arms though. "Somehow yesterday's little incident reached your mother's ears now they both here to berate me." He commented, as I soothed my hair, tearing up automatically a little each time my fingers brushed the cut I kept forgetting graced the side of my head.

Alex eyed me with hot protectiveness, but I knew it was solely inner fury that someone had ruined something he deemed his property. His knuckles were a wreck, broken, bruised and bloodied. A small part of me fumed once more. It wasn't his place to do what he did. That was my decision to make, that he once again removed from my grasp. "I'm done speaking to them, you can try." He snapped, before picking up Rekker in one arm and Torvi in the other, indicating with a nod to gather Imogen in my uninjured arm. "Time to say goodbye." He murmured to them, before leaving.