Pre-Book Things!

Hello! 

My name is Millie! If you want to skip over this part it's fine, I'm just talking about copyright and cool stuff like that! 

So, this book is my child, so please, please, please, don't copy it and claim it as your own! It would break my heart and me, so please be considerate and don't copy other people's writings! 

All rights reserved. This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without the prior written permission of the publisher, except as provided by United States of America copyright law. 

© 2018 Millicent Collignon. All rights reserved.

So you may have gotten as far as to open this book! Yay, I'm so thankful because I know that the summary is hella boring, but Idk what to say so, it's gonna stay that way until I do know what to say. 

This is The Moon Kissed, aka, my child. 

It's about a girl named Caline that stalks this hottie named Rese Alvaro. 

Long story short, it's kind of bad at the beginning, but around chapter 10 or so, it gets really good, and ah, don't even get me started on chapter 20 and so on! I really hope you'll read this book because I try not to make it your average werewolf book where the girl falls for a werewolf guy, although that may seem like the plot at the beginning, I think it becomes so much more than just a love story between two people.

Just wait until a mysterious prince from the North comes into the storyline...

Anyways, 

I really hope you will like this book and if you don't that's ok, not everyone likes every book they come across! Just give it a quick read if you want, and no hard feelings if you don't vote or comment! 

Also, there might be some sexual scenes here and there and some strong language, so please read at your own risk. It's just part of the characters and who they are. The story wouldn't be what it is without some strong language!

Thank you for clicking on The Moon Kissed!

–Wolvesindanger

Update 2020: Hey everyone! I'm now in the process of editing and redoing the ending of TMK! I'm mostly just going to fix grammatical issues within the book, but if you haven't noticed, I've taken down the last two chapters because I really didn't like the ending! I'll try to be as thorough as I can! 

Update 2021: So editing didn't really work out...but I'm going to try again and fix most grammar errors!