I'm Gunna Love You

{A/N: sorry, but this one'll be kinda short. I didn't have time since school started back up! I'm gunna try to update atleast about once a week though. I said try because I can't put too much pressure on myself. Things went bad when I did last time😁 well enjoy!}

~~~~~~~~~~

Demi's POV

Daemon❤️😍😘 calling

"Hey baby." I said, smiling even though he can't see me.

'Hey can I talk to Paige?' He asked anxiously.

"I-er...yeah I guess. Everything okay?"

'Yeah I just need her help with something.'

"Oh. Uh...yeah sure." I answered sheepishly, turning to Paige who was tracing her fingers along the mesh side of the playpen as Brice reached for them. "Paige baby, come here. Daemon wants to talk to you." I called.

"Yay! Daemon!" She cheered as she jumped up and ran towards me, almost tackling me for the phone. "Hi Daemon!" She giggled into the phone. She started staring at me as she giggled which confused me even more. "Yes! Okay I will!" She squealed as she dropped my phone in my lap.

'Alright so I'll be there to pick her up at about 12:30.' Daemon informed.

"Okay sounds good, but w-" I started, but as soon as I said "sounds good" he had hung up. "Jeez what was that about?" I asked Paige, who was already running upstairs. "Well it's just me and you Brice." I said, my small smile fading to a frown when I realized he was asleep. I let out an exasperated sigh and ran a hand through my hair, falling backwards onto the couch. I groaned and looked at the clock reading 11:45am, then closed my eyes. What's going on?...

~

I jerked bolt upright as the front door swung open then closed a moment later. "Shit..." I muttered as I saw 12:35pm on my phone. Daemon ran through the living room and up the stairs, disappearing around the corner. I looked at Brice, who was happily playing in his playpen as I got up and jogged upstairs.

Just as I reached Paige's doorway Daemon came rushing towards me with Paige on his back. "Bye babe." He said, pausing for no more than a second to peck my lips quickly and hurry back downstairs then out the front door.

"Bye..." I mumbled sadly, but he was already out the door. "Well you and mommy can have fun right?" I asked, walking to Brice's playpen and resting my hands on the edge. He grinned and made giggling noises at me then whimpered slightly as he held his arms up. A small smile spread across my face as I bent over and picked him up. "You mommy's boy?" I asked, he giggled more and laid his head on my chest. A few tears built up as I smiled at his adorable innocence.

I love Paige and Brice with all my heart, but...its not that kind of love, like I've heard of when a mother first holds her newborn baby. I let out a sigh and a small half-hearted smile crept onto my face.

"Well let's have fun." I smiled at him, shaking away the thoughts and rolled out the playmat then set up a camera to record him. I sat him up in the middle of the mat then scattered some toys around.

Brice started reaching one that made crinkling sound and shook it around, giggling at me the whole time. After a moment he got bored and dropped it then started reaching for another one. I picked up a puppy and squeezed it, making it squeak at him. His mouth dropped open as he made a gasp-like noise and he dropped the other one. He started opening and closing his hand as he reached for it. I laughed and handed it to him, causing him to grin and giggle.

He tried, but failed at making it make the noise so he looked at me with a somewhat puzzled look. "Here." I smirked, helping him squeak it. He gasped and shook in excitement as he started squeezing it harder to produce the noise.