Time To Let You Know

{A/N: alright I got a couple ideas so there will be two more chapters in this book. If you want more things to happen then let me know and I'll make em happen!❤️ Enjoy!}

~~~~~~~~~~

Demi's POV

It's been a couple weeks since we first visited Daemon's apartment and we've gotten a lot closer since then. We go over and visit him and play games a lot, but he also comes over to visit us. Paige and Brice are at Marissa's having a sleep over so Daemon and I can have a night to ourselves.

Right now Daemon has been driving for what feels like forever while I'm blindfolded and trying to guess where we're going. "Babyyyyyy." I whined.

"Alright." He laughed as I felt the car stop.

"What? You'll tell me?" I asked, getting my hopes up.

"Nope," he paused, my hopes deflating. "We're here though."

"Yay!" I cheered like a little kid, causing Daemon to laugh.

I heard him open his door and get out before closing it. A moment later mine did too and Daemon took my hand, helping me out. He led the way and I could feel grass softly brushing up against my ankles. Where are we?

"Alright stop." Daemon said, stepping around behind me as I stopped.

I felt him start to untie the blindfold slowly. At first I kept my eyes closed for a couple seconds then as soon as I opened them the scene took my breath away. The soft grassy ground a few meters ahead dropped away steeply to meet the ocean where the sun was slowly starting to set.

"It's gorgeous..." I mumbled, unable to say anything else.

"Yeah maybe, except it's nothing compared to you." He grinned.

I smiled and laughed. "Thanks baby, but that was cheesy." I teased, pecking his lips.

"I know, but I thought I was supposed to say it." He admitted, smiling as he kissed me.

We sat there together, me laying against his shoulder and his arm around my back, until the sun almost vanished before we finally got up and went to the car to head to dinner.

He pulled up and parked a pretty nice restaurant, taking my hand to lead me in. We had an amazing dinner together, talking along with delicious food. We finally decided to leave and it was well past 9, going on 10.

I looked at my phone and saw multiple texts from multiple different people. All saying things like 'are you alright? Did you see twitter?' or 'Demi you okay? Check twitter.' I ignored them for now and just followed Daemon.

"Fuck!" I cursed, noticing all the paparazzi swarming like annoying flies outside. Actually, that is an insanely accurate description of them.

"It's alright babe." Daemon reassured me as we payed and started walking towards the door. He pulled me close into his chest and I felt him stiffen as we started to push our way through the crowd.

"DEMI! WHO'S THIS?!"

"DEMI IS IT TRUE?!"

"WHAT'S GOING ON WITH FANS ON TWITTER?!"

"Leave me alone you assholes!" I yelled angrily.

"COME HERE! I WANT A TURN!" Someone shouted, grabbing the back of my dress by my ass. I shrieked and turned into Daemon more as he stiffened and switched me to his other side.

The next thing I knew, a guy was out cold on the ground and Daemon's right knuckles were bloody as we ducked into the car.

We buckled our seat belts and I got on twitter as Daemon started the car then drove off. I scrolled through some mentions favoriting and retweeting some. There was a large number of them that said things like 'we didn't start it!' or 'It's not true!'