We'll Never Fall Apart

{A/N: sorry the last chapter was kinda short, I wanted to put this off a little longer. 7.2K reads?! Guys I love y'all so much!!!❤️❤️❤️ Well here ya go!❤️😊}

***IMPORTANT NOTE AFTER THIS***

~~~~~~~~~~

Demi's POV

Oh my gosh I can't believe it! Ahh! I'm so happy!

"Daemon! What are you doing here?!" I shrieked, tackling him and flinging my arms around his neck. I felt him reach behind be and pull the door closed while I buried my face in the crook of his neck as I breathed in his soothing scent. He let out a chuckle and rested his head against mine as he wrapped his arms securely around my waist.

"I can't be without you Demi." He whispered in my ear, softly kissing my neck. I let a smile spread across my lips, biting back a slight whimper as he kissed my neck again.

"Daemon I missed you so much." I muttered, a tear slipping down my cheek.

"Hey." He started, taking my face in his hands and leaning back enough so he could look in my eyes. "Don't cry beautiful. I'm right here." He smiled, leaning in slowly and pressing his lips against mine. I moved my arms from around his neck and rested them on his lower back. This is everything I've been missing, I thought as I felt butterflies go crazy and sparks fly everywhere like fireworks.

"I'm so scared I'll lose you. Everyone always leaves..." I whispered sadly, clutching his shirt like a lifeline.

"Babe you're never gonna lose me. I'll be by your side no matter what." He promised, putting his hand on the back of my head and hugging me close as he kissed the top of my head repeatedly.

I breathed in his scent deeply then smiled and looked up at him before closing the distance between our lips. The kiss immediately became heated and we both ended up running out of air.

"We s-should probably get b-back i-inside." I panted after breaking apart when we ran out of air. Daemon laughed then kissed me one more time as I took his hand in mine and led him in the house. "Ma-" I started to call as I opened the door, only to cut myself off when Marissa and Paige staggered and fell backwards away from the door as I opened it. "What're you two doing?" I questioned, faking a serious glare.

"N-nothing!" They both gasped, throwing their arms up in surrender. Daemon and I started laughing, soon followed by Marissa and Paige. All the noise must've woken up Brice, who was now whimpering and crying. I started walking towards the playpen, but Daemon grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back. He smiled warmly at me then made his way towards the crying baby and scooped him up out of the playpen. I smiled as Daemon rubbed his nose against Brice's, causing him to let out a series of tiny giggle-like noises.

"Well 'Rissa I guess you can tell. This is Daemon. Daemon, this is my best friend Marissa." I introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you Marissa." Daemon smiled, walking over towards us with Brice in his arms. "I've heard a lot about you." He said, holding one hand out for Marissa to shake. She shook it gladly, winking at me in the process. I rolled my eyes and laughed as she joked around, teasing me mostly.

~

"Well I'd better get going. It's getting late." Marissa pointed out.

"Awh alright Mar." I replied, walking over to her and hugging her.

"Bye 'Wissa!" Paige smiled, holding her arms up for Marissa to pick her up and hug her.

We all waved one last time as Marissa walked away. "Be good Demi Devonne!" She called over her shoulder, causing me to laugh and blush at the same time.