Together

{A/N: well this chapter goes to prove that if you give me ideas I'll work them into the story somehow!❤️ I'm updating again today because I have some amazing ideas and because I love all my beautiful readers so much❤️❤️❤️😘
I'll be dedicating chapters to whoever gives me ideas so this chapter is dedicated tooooooo...drumroll please!...

@Lovatic4life16 and @michellef5 !!!❤️😘}

~~~~~~~~~~

Demi's POV

It's now Wednesday and it's been 2 days since Staci left, but it hasn't gotten any easier. Staci's parents found out about her death and the most they said was "serves her right". To say the least I had to leave before I got arrested for murder. I finally decided that it may help if I can get Tyler punished for what he did, so right now I'm on my way to Staci's former school.

~

I parked the car and got Paige out, setting her on my hip as I locked it and walked to the front office of the school. I went to the front desk to talk to the woman sitting there. "I need to speak to the principal." I informed, struggling to keep my cool.

"Okay ma'am, he'll be right with you." She replied, forcing a smile. "You may take a seat here." She said, motioning to a row of chairs facing the desk.

I walked over to them and sat down, Paige sitting on my lap facing me. "Mommy, why we hewe?" She asked.

"There's a mean boy that hurt Staci that mommy is gonna take care of for her." I responded, faking a smile.

"But I tought you said Staci goed bye bye." She stated, clearly confused.

"She did baby, but he was mean to Staci and people who are mean to others don't deserve to get away with it." I explained.

"Oh, he bad!" She growled, an adorable ferocious look on her face.

"Ms. Lovato?" A voice called. I looked to my left to see a student walking out of the office door and a tall muscular man with light brown-dirty blondish hair and bright ice-blue eyes, standing in the doorway.

"Yes that's me." I replied, standing up and walking towards him.

"Good afternoon miss. I'm Mr. Saunders. Here come into my office." He offered calmly, a warm smile playing on his lips.

"Actually can my daughter sit in your office? I'd rather her not hear this." I asked anxiously.

"Sure." He said holding the door open as I set Paige down and walked her in.

"Paige baby, mommy has to talk to Mr. Saunders about the mean boy okay sweetheart?" I told her.

"Okay mommy. He not get away wiff be mean to Staci!" She growled cutely before I kissed her forehead and walked back out into the hallway, Mr. Saunders closing the door behind me.

"So I'm here because there is a boy who had been bullying Staci, and two days ago he drove her to commiting suicide." I informed, biting back tears and rage.

"Well I'm very sorry t-"

"STACI K-KILLER HERSELF!?" A voice cried out from about 10 feet to the side of us, cutting off Mr. Saunders.

"Yes she did. On Monday she jumped off one of the tallest buildings in the city." I informed, memories replaying again.

"Staci no! You could be happy!" I cried out

"I will." She replied simply, making herself slip from my grasp. She opened her arms like she was flying as she plummeted to the ground, me sinking back down to the roof in a sobbing mess..