Gift Of A Friend

{A/N: Sorry the last update was so short guys. I wanna hear what you think of Trent's POV!❤ Thanks for all the reads! Love y'all!❤ guys! So sorry I haven't updated in forever! I need y'all to give me ideas for the story!😁}

~~~~~~~

Demi's POV

I slid off the bed and walked towards the bathroom, Paige sitting on my hip and resting her head on my shoulder. Trent was really there this morning. I wonder how long he's been watching over her. I pushed the bathroom door open and flicked the light on.

I sat Paige down on the counter and slowly looked in the mirror. "Guess what I see baby girl." I said, gazing at her in the mirror.

"What mommy?" Paige asked curiously.

"I see a proud momma and her perfect babygirl that she loves more than anything." I smiled, love filling my voice while I looked at her adoringly. Paige's face lit up with happiness as she jumped up onto me and hugged me around the neck. I kissed the side of her head and held her tight.

"Ooooo bubble-bath mommy!" Paige cheered, tugging at her shirt. I laughed and helped her take it off. I turned to the tub and started the water running, adding bubbles and careful not to make it too hot. I turned back around to Paige who had just finished taking her clothes off. I laughed as she trotted over to the tub and climbed in. I undressed myself and glimpsed at the mirror for maybe a millisecond then my gaze flicked to my tattoos on my wrists. "Stay strong you're beautiful," I muttered to myself. I looked at Paige and smiled, strength and happiness filling me. Stay strong for her and all my Lovatics.

I walked over to the tub and climbed in, sinking into the water with Paige in between my legs by my feet. "Mommy I'm Santa Claus!" Paige giggled, a bubble mustache and beard on her face. "Ho ho ho!"

I scooped up bubbles and made a mustache and beard of my own. "Ho ho ho! Hello little Claus! I'm mommy Claus!" I laughed as Paige erupted in giggles. "Lets wash your hair little Claus." I said trying to contain my laughter. Paige turned around in front of me and moved closer. I grabbed the 'no tear' shampoo and poured some into my hand. No tear? Bullshit I've got that crap in my eye before and it still hurts!

I massaged the shampoo into her hair with one hand, my other one at her eyebrows keeping the shampoo out of her eyes. I did the same with the conditioner then put some soap on a washcloth for her to wash herself with while I washed my hair.

I finished washing myself and got out to dry off. I put on a clean bra and underwear then grabbed a towel for Paige. I walked back over to the tub to find her blowing air bubbles under the water. I laughed and picked her up then set her on the bathrug. After wrapping Paige in the towel I walked into my closet and picked out some clothes.

I got dressed and walked over to Paige's room to see Paige laying down under a pile of clothes, her face scrunched up in frustration. I laughed and walked over to her, picking her up by her hands and pulling her out of the mess. "Mommyyyyy! I don't know what to wear!" She frowned.

"Oh no. What ever will we do?" I teased, causing Paige to frown more. I picked out a pink shirt with a grey microphone on it, a solid grey pair of shorts, and a black leather vest with black converse-like shoes.

"Yay!" Paige cheered, clapping her hands before taking the clothes from me and pulling them on. After she finished getting dressed I picked her up and swung her around onto my back. "Yay mommy! Giddy up!" Paige giggled as I trotted down the stairs outside to the car.

We pulled up to McDonalds and I got out then went to get Paige. I picked her up and locked the car then started walking to the building. We were almost to the door when I felt Paige stiffen as she let out a whimper.