Like Two Pieces

{A/N: well here's an update guys! Thanks for all the votes and comments! Who would read a Vamps fanfic if I wrote it?? I really need to know. Please tell me. Well here go! Enjoy!❤️}

~~~~~~~~~~

Demi's POV

We're going out with Marissa today because she and I both wanna find something special for Paige, since we never really got to have her birthday party with everything that happened.

"Mommy where we going?" Paige asked curiously.

"I have no idea." I laughed, Marissa bursting out laughing after I said that.

"You make it sound like we're lost." Marissa gasped, still laughing.

We wandered around the huge shopping center, dozens and dozens of different stores and boutiques lined up.

"Ya know what 'Rissa? I'm feeling crazy." I smirked, earning a surprised and somewhat concerned look from her. "Let's go to walmart!" I laughed, pointing the way like a crazed explorer. Marissa rolled her eyes and laughed, turning Brice's stroller towards the store.

We walked in and strolled around the store, Paige pointing out lots of things she liked, but none of them were that one perfect thing. 'Ya know?

"Mommy look!" Paige squealed, pointing towards a pink race car her size. Hmm...

I walked up to it and inspected it, this is perfect! There's even a trailer that you can buy that hooks up to it.

Marissa and I looked at each other, each of us with a bright gleam in our eyes. "It's perfect!" We cheered in unison. We grabbed 2 carts that were down the aisle and put the 2 boxes in them. I pushed one of them while a store employee came to help us and pushed the other.

We went to the back of the store and checked out by the automotive section. I paid extra to have them prepare and put in a fully charged battery it so Paige could drive it around now. They even threw in an extra fully charged one that Paige had them put in her trailer.

We left the store and walked around the mall, we picked out a couple outfits and some new swimsuits for all of us then ended up going to the beach.

The shimmering water crashed on the sand and the wind blew through my hair. Everything seemed peaceful, but then it hit me. My walls crashed down, my heart started aching and I couldn't help it anymore. I miss Daemon so much it hurts. I felt a tear slide down my cheek, but quickly wipped it away.

It was too late though Marissa and Paige noticed and were looking at me with concern.

"Mommy what's wrong?" Paige asked sadly.

"I...It's nothing baby." I replied, forcing a smile.

"Okay mommy." She said, smiling innocently. Except, Marissa wasn't so easily convinced. I forced another smile as Paige got out pf her car and walked a few feet to the water.

"Dems what's wrong. What's going on?" Marissa questioned worriedly.

I shook my head and faked a smile. "Nothing, it's alright."

"Demi please don't do this to me. We've been through thick and thin together. Don't do this, not now." She pleaded, grabbing me by the arms.

"I-...alright...let's sit down." I sighed, sitting down on a bench. "Err...I fell really hard for Daemon...I'm in love with him..." I mumbled.

Marissa let out a breath and sighed. "Dems it'll be alright." She promised, smiling.

"How do you know?" I asked skeptically.