Bring Me Peace

{A/N: this is gunna be a long chapter guys! Enjoy!❤️😘😊}

~~~~~~~~~~

Paige's POV

I yawned wide and sat up slowly, stretching my arms. I tried looking around but I had sleep in my eyes so I started rubbing them. Then the memories from last night came back to me. I woke up from a nightmare screaming and Demi helped. Wait...did I really talk? What if Demi gets mad at me? What if she didn't want me to call her mommy? Hot tears started running down my cheeks, I whimpered and moved slowly away from Demi.

Demi started moving and pushed up onto her forearms. "What's wrong baby?" I looked at her slightly afraid still. She was about to talk, but I beat her to it. "I-I...I t-thought y-you b-be mad at n-me." I looked down at my lap as tears fell.

"Why would I be mad at you sweetheart? Be mad for what?" Demi asked, confused.

"F-for wake y-you u-up. A-an talk. A-a-an call you mommy." I cried, covering my face with my hands.

"Baby girl," Demi soothed, pulling me close to her chest. "Baby I could never be mad at you. I'm so happy you talked to me! And it's fine that you woke me up. I want you to wake me up whenever you need me. You're so much more important to me than sleep sweety. I love you with all my heart."

I stopped crying and wrapped my arms tightly around her. "I-I love you too mommy." I smiled and laid my head on her chest as she rubbed circles on my back soothingly.

"What do you want for breakfast baby?" Demi asked, kissing the top of my head. "Hmmmm.......McDonalds!" I exclaimed then giggled when Demi laughed and rolled her eyes. "Okay baby And wanna know a secret?" Demi whispered. I gasped and nodded my head excitedly. "We can even go in our PJs, she whispered in my ear. I gasped again and covered my mouth with my hands giggling then jumped off the bed and plopped down on the floor by my closet. I started digging through my shoes until I found my pink monster feet boot-slippers. "Yay!!!" I said giggling and trotted back over to Demi then jumped on her.

"You ready baby?" Demi asked, smiling at me. I nodded my head eagerly as she picked me up and carried me downstairs. she set me down on the couch, "oops! I forgot my slippers!" She giggled and hurried back up the stairs, returning a moment later. "No wonder my feet were so cold." She laughed then scooped me back up as I started giggling while we walked out the door.

Demi's POV

I buckled Paige in safely and got in the car. I looked in the mirror grinning at my little girl. "Ready?" Paige shot two thumbs up in the air. "Alrighty baby!" I said, starting the car and backing out of the driveway.

"Wadio! Wadio!" Paige chanted from the back seat, giggling. I laughed "okay, okay." I said reaching for the radio. Roar by Katy Perry came on and both me and Paige started singing along, laughing every few seconds.

As soon as we pulled into the parking lot Paige started bouncing in her seat. "Calm down jumping bean." I laughed making my way to her door and opened it.

"Hmmm," I said thinking, a mischievous grin on my face. "What?" She asked, her small voice adorable. "You're stuck." I said grinning bigger. "Wha-" She burst into laughter mid-question as I started tickling her. "nooo-" she said, trying to push my hands away. "You can't do anything about it!" I laughed, still tickling her. "Mommy no!" she cried, as a couple tears escaped her eyes. "Awh baby what's wrong?" She wiped her tears off with her hands. "T-the m-mean man s-say dat w-when h-he hu-hurt me..." She cried more tears slipping out.

I quickly unbuckled her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry baby girl. I had no idea. after we eat and have fun we'll talk about when we get home if you want?" I soothed rubbing her back and kissing her head.