Be My Sanity

{A/N: can y'all please help me get more reads?? :/ Vote pleaseee and be sure to comment ideas for me to put in! I'm running out of ideas! D: love y'all!<3}

~~~~~~~

Paige's POV

I stay laying awake with my eyes closed, Demi's arms around my waist. I so glad Demi make me her daughter, I love her so much. I smiled and opened my eyes to see two big brown eyes staring back at me. "What're you smiling about cute stuff?" Demi teased. I giggled and hugged her around the neck. "You being my mommy." I smiled again. "Awhh so sweet." She started kissing me all over my face. "Mommyyyheeheee." I started giggling as she tickled me. "Stoppppp." I giggled, trying to stop long enough to talk.

I stood up on the bed and looked down at Demi who started laughing. "Let's go to beach!" I squealed jumping on her. She started laughing and squeezed me in a big hug. "Okay baby anything for you." She smiled at me big and got up out of bed, swinging me over her shoulder. I started giggling and held onto her tight. She went into the closet and picked out a white two-piece swimsuit and black cover-up. I giggled and trotted to my closet. I sat on the floor trying to decide what swimsuit I wanted to wear. Demi walked in and pulled me up onto her hip while she looked through my summer stuff. "Ah ha!" She cheered and kissed me on the cheek as she pulled out a swimsuit and cover-up like hers. I giggled and nodded excitedly.

I wriggled out of her grip and dropped to the floor. I smiled and took the clothes from her as I stripped my pajamas off then fell over trying to tug on my swimsuit bottom. Demi laughed and helped me up. Demi picked up the top to my swimsuit and helped me put it on after I finished with the bottom. I grinned then she slipped on the cover-up over my swimsuit.

She picked me up onto her hip and walked downstairs. We made our way to the kitchen, Demi stopping to pick up a picnic basket. I grinned widely as she started grabbing chips, candies, and some drinks. Demi grinned childishly as she held up lots of candy. I giggled and jumped into Demi's arms. "We gonna have fun mommy!" I said snuggling into the crook of her neck. I felt her reach over to the picnic basket and pick it up before walking towards the front door.

Demi stopped abruptly and set me and the basket down then ran up stairs. I heard things being tossed around. What is she doing up there? I giggled as Demi trotted unevenly down the stairs, carrying two matching pairs of flip-flops and sunglasses. "Yay!" I squealed, clapping my hands as she handed me mine. I slipped them on and looked up at Demi. "Wait!" She yelled and scooped me up, carrying me over to a full-sized mirror. "Selfie!" She cheered as she smiled and raised her phone up. "Okay!" I said, putting on a 'movie star' face. Demi laughed and snapped the picture. She typed on her phone for a moment before showing me, even though I couldn't read it. I giggled as she headed back towards the door grabbing the picnic basket and walking out, locking the door behind her.

"Vvrrroooooom!" I giggled as Demi started for the beach after stopping for breakfast. "Beach! Beach! Beach!" I cheered.

"I'm already speeding goofball." Demi chuckled

"YOU'RE the goofball mommy!"

When we finally drove up to the beach, there were lots of families with lots of kids walking and running around. I started bouncing in my seat, waiting impatiently for Demi to get me out. She finally walked over to my door, the picnic basket in one hand and opened the door with the other. She set the basket down then reached in to unbuckle me. I jumped out of the car as Demi grabbed my hand securely. We walked over to the beach and Demi laid down a blanket that she took from the car. I pulled off my cover-up off and trotted over to the water. I giggled and splashed around then looked behind me to see Demi laid out on the blanket laying on her stomach.