Speak To Me

{A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a few days guys. My mom took my phone, but I'll try to update on the computer now though. Comment thoughts and ideas! :) Love you guys!<3}

~~~~~~~

Demi's POV

"Come on baby." I encouraged, gently carrying Paige into the house and making my way to the couch. "You okay now sweetheart?" I asked, wrapping her up in my arms safely and kissing her forehead.

Paige paused for a moment then nodded slightly and slowly. "Wanna tall me what happened baby?" Fear crossed her face quickly, but quickly vanished a second later. "Momma, th-that man..h-he hurt m-me l-like daddy did." She paused, starting to choke up. "Where'd they hurt you baby girl?" I asked, gently holding her shoulders, with nothing but sympathy and concern on my face. She didn't answer for a moment, only pulling at her pants. "H-here..." She cried, still tugging at her pajama pants. "Oh my gosh baby..." I knew it...but just didnt want to believe it... Tears started escaping my eyes and streaming down my face. I pulled her into a tight hug, kissing the top of her head repeatedly. I pulled her away from me just enough to look her straight in the eyes. "They're never gunna hurt you again baby. They'll have to go through me, Max, and Marissa first sweetheart." I pulled her close and kissed her forehead again. "I promise."

Paige's POV

"I promise." Demi kissed me again. Should I tell her? I don't know what she'll say. Tears started running down my cheeks again. "Whats wrong baby?" I thought for a moment. I could see Demi getting more and more worried by the second. I unwrapped her arms from around me then hurried up to my room and jumped onto my bed. I heard Demi yelling for me, extremely worried. "What's wrong baby? Are you okay? Is everything alright?" She called as she ran up the stairs. "Paige baby whats wrong? Sweetheart please tell me." She asked, very concerned. I heard her make her way over to my bed. I was laying on my tummy with my nightingale hugged close to me, sobbing into him.

I felt my bed shift as Demi sat down, gently pulling me onto her lap and layed my head against her chest. "Please tell me baby." I sniffled, trying to control my sobs. I held up my nightingale to her and started telling her about Trent. "T-Twent t-take care of me after daddy or Jack hurt me. He try to save me when he could, but daddy and Jack were mean and would hit him too. Twent g-gave me my birdie and told me to hug it when i was scared or when i miss him. There was a night that daddy and Jack hurt me bad and trew a bottle at me. It bwoke and hurt my back." I started crying harder. "Baby, c-can i see?" I tried to wipe my tears off my face, but more kept falling. "Baby?" Demi asked. I sniffed and nodded. "Thank you sweetheart." She said lovingly, as she put her hand on my cheek and wipped some of my tears with her thumb.

I felt her lift the back of my shirt up then heard her gasp. "Oh my gosh baby.." I heard a sob escape her as she gripped my hand in one of hers and traced all of my scars gently with her other. "M-mommy...please don't c-cwy. I-I...I-it's okay...I-I be okay..." She took me up in her arms again, holding me tight to her. "Baby I'm crying because I can't believe that someone could hurt such a precious baby  girl and because I wish I could have been there to protect you and Trent.' I felt her tears drop into my hair. She held me in her arms and laid back on the bed, on hand on the back of my head running through my hair. 

I finally finished telling Demi about the night I saw Trent last and she was intently listening and rubbing my back or running her fingers through my hair. "Baby I'm so sorry. I really do wish I could've been there to help you and Trent. There's no reason y'all should've had to go through all that." She said protectively, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. 

 "Let's go watch a movie. That okay with you sweetheart?" I blinked my thoughts away and nodded smiling. I jumped onto Demi's back giggling. "I love you mommy." I smiled, holding onto her tight and laying my head on her shoulder. I glanced at her face and saw her smile, "I love you too baby girl." She said laying her head to the side, resting it gently on mine. When we got to the living room Demi set me down and I trotted over to the huge movie racks. I reached up, standing on my tippy toes, and picked out a movie with a princess on the front. I giggled and walked back to Demi. I showed her the movie, she laughed "Princess Protection Program?" she asked then laughed again, but louder, when I nodded. I looked at the movie case very confused and tried to find something funny on it, but huffed when i couldn't. I handed Demi the movie to put in and jumped onto the couch. "I'll be right back baby. Is that okay?" I smiled and nodded as Demi kissed the top of my head then walked off towards the kitchen.