Epilogue

3rd person

As Deku's scream filled the air, the heroes and villains fighting came to a stop as they all wanted to see how their friend/family was doing. What they didn't expect to see was Deku stood there with a manic look in his shining red eyes, holding Kacchan up by his neck, Deku's face turned into a full out grin. Everything was slowed down, as Deku began to slice Bakugo's neck, as his grin became larger, All might sprinted as he pushed him out of the way. The speed returned to normal, as an insane giggle came from Deku. This turned into a laugh.

"Ohhh Kacchan!" his voice was childlike, sending chills down everyone's spine, as his eyes shined in the sunlight. His emerald green eyes were turned into a blood red.

"No one can escape me..." Izuku continued in his current tone, all heroes and villains were stuck, just stood there, doing nothing as they see their friend turn into some monster.

"You know, all I wanted was to be a hero... To be just like All might-" he hissed the name All might, the said hero flinched "- Yet. I was put down. For what? Because I WAS a quirkless loser? A wimp? A DISGRACE TO MY FAMILY!" He roared out the ending, as everyone held their heads down low. Not making eye contact with their once friend, now an enemy.

"What? AM I TOO LOW FOR YOU TO LOOK AT ME? AM I!" He growled out, bearing his teeth, his canines slowly started to get bigger, "SO? AM I TOO LOW FOR YOU GUYS? AM I A WEAKLY?" He asked again, keeping a growl hidden in his throat.

Everyone flinched at the tone, as they thought about everything that has happened. The first time All might met him, he hurt Izuku and then hurt him again at school. Bakugo bullied him for is whole life, even after getting a quirk out of nowhere. Their class didn't notice how distant Izuku was beginning to be after that one incident. The villains... Oh they were worse, they FEARED him. Feared what he would become, feared everything about him, his eyes, his tone. How he deals with prisoners, how he deals with old friends.

"Izuku.... We are sorry!" Uraraka sobbed out, as her knees buckled under her, falling to the floor, "We didn't mean for this!" she yelled out pointing around the area they were at, where people have suddenly crowded around. Whispers could be heard as the group of people were in a deafening silence.

Sobs from the students could also be heard, as others also fell down to their knees, Izuku's face stayed in an emotionless mask as he walked towards Uraraka, when he grabbed her head and lifted her up.

"It's a bit too late for that, now isn't it?"

Was the last thing she heard as Izuku plunged a knife straight into her heart.

————————-

Edit [na you know what? I'll make a sequel if you guys would like it. Around 10 comments saying yes and I will start a sequel.