Prologue

(A/n EDITED!)

Izuku Pov

I recognised I shouldn't have followed my dream... I should have just died like Kacchan said to... Even All Might said I couldn't become one... 

It was after I met with All might when I began to give up. The wind started to blow in my green hair, as I began to walk away from the building where I found out all might wasn't who he said he was. I let out a deep sigh, as a commotion began happening. I looked over to the crowded area of people, to see the green slug guy all might took down. Tears filled my eyes. 'It's all my fault! My fault! MY FAULT!' I yelled in my mind, as I looked closer, Kacchan was trapped. I froze. I felt my lips twitch up into a smile, my eyes gleamed with happiness as I saw kac no... Bakugo gets choked. I looked over to the corner, as I saw All might there, frozen as well. I swirled around and began to skip away with a smile. As I passed the block. I broke down crying. Again. I cried my hatred out towards Bakugo, towards heroes. Towards my mum. I yelled in pain, sorrow, anguish. They didn't believe I could do it. NNo one did. Memories popped up in my mind. The sentences I never wanted to hear again. 'JUST DIE!' 'QUIRKLESS!' 'I'm sorry...' 'You can't be a hero' 

Before I knew it, I stood on top if a high building looking off into the distance, at the beautiful night sky. The moon shining off the buildings. Lights radiating off windows. No villains, no heroes. No nothing. Starting to edge slowly, waiting to jump off, yet something in my heart stopped me from jumping. I paused my slow walking as I heard scuffing of feet from someone behind me, I hesitantly looked at the guy and shakily asked: "W-Who are you?" The guy stayed where he was, as I looked at his features. His cyan eyes were shining with confusion, as under his eyes where stitches with purple skin. His hair is jet black hair was spiking all over the place, he had a white shirt on with a blue trenchcoat, that was ripped in different places which had metal things just above his elbows, blue pants, with black shoes. He has other stitches around his body, one going from his top lip going to the higher half of his chest. Some more near his ankles as well. I wonder what happened to him. I shook my head as he moved closer to me. I inched backwards, as I looked down to the street. I put my hand up, "S-Stop moving... I'll j-jump!" I yelled as he went for another step when he placed his foot down.

Dabi
 I was slowly walking around the streets as I heard screams of terror, I glanced in the direction as I saw heroes trying to help a blonde haired male, who is in a trap of a green monster. I chuckled quietly until I saw a green haired male smile at the scene until he ran away. I decided to follow him as he looks familiar to me. He ran to the top of a building. As he was edging towards the side, I scuffed my feet. He looked in my direction as I started to step forward more "W-Who are you?" he asks in a shaking voice, his hair is an dark green with patches of black, his emerald eyes are filled with tears, his eyes are red. 'A middle school?' I asked myself in my head, as I tried to step forward "S-stop moving or I'll jump!" he shouts as he moves closer to the edge, I place my foot down. "Izuku Midoriya?" I ask moving my head to the side, with an emotionless look.

Izuku POV

'He knew my name??'
"Excuse me... How did you know my name?" I asked a bit more confident. "You're on a list of recruits for someone I know" Dabi grinned while saying it. "Come with me and I'll make your life a better place and for you to get revenge in those hero's who hurt you" Dabi voices raised at the end, hoping I would say yes. "But I'm Quirkless... You wouldn't want a weakling like me with you. I would only stop you from completing your goals..." I added to his comment. 'I wished he left, it's getting a bit awkward and annoying'

3rd person

'Hurry up you idiot' Dabi mumbled. As the tension sat around the two, Dabi had a deep sigh, closing his eyes for a minute. Izuku took this as an opportunity to run away and tried to get home without him getting followed. Dabi let out a deep sigh as followed Midoriya home, just to find that he was always being followed by a pro-hero..."All Might" He said with a hint of hatred...

———————————————

*AUTHORS NOTE*

I'm sorry this chapter was a bit rushed and small, I'm only getting the hang of it.