Chapter 8

All might POV

Why did Midoriya tell them?? I thought to myself as he landed on me with a maniac look, "Why young Midoriya? Why did you tell them!" I asked hoping for a good answer "Because you all betrayed me! You said I couldnt be a hero, so guess what. I turned into a villain and told everyone everything I knew!" He said in a monotone voice, with added hatred. The villains have changed him. There is no getting him back. "Young Midoriya. I have failed you." I calmly said as I saw a tear from his eyes. "You didn't fail me, what failed me is this world" as he said that he grabbed a knife and stabbed me. Tears fell down his face as he started to cry. "Why..." he mumbled, the knife slashed all over my arms and body. 

Tomura POV

Izuku was crying while stabbing all might with the knives I gave him. "Its time to go Deku!" Todoroki shouted while I nodded, "We can finish this another time" I added, Deku then turned around and nodded, I hopped down and picked him up bridal style which made Shoto jealous, grinning I jumped into the portal. Seeing students run up to All might trying to carry him to the medical room I growled and pointed it out to Shoto. "Deal with it" I mouthed with a disgusted face he nodded. I chuckled as I saw Todoroki get pinned down by Eraserhead.

Shoto POV

As I went towards the misty portal, Shiki sensei pointed that I should deal with the half-dead All might, so I tried to use fire and ice to hurt him but it didn't work. I tried and tried until I got pinned down, "Aizawa... How have you been?" I asked calmly "What have they done to you?" He replied, "Tch, nothing much, treated me..." I was about to say as I saw and hear Shiki laughing "Adios! Say goodbye to your precious Deku. He'll be mine and mine only Todoroki!" I growled as he stated that. He disappeared leaving me behind.

Aizawa POV

I saw that Todoroki was crying, I asked him what they did to him again and he replied him a husky voice due to the crying
"They treated me like a fucking pawn. I got tortured ok?! Just because I didn't do something right, anything I did wrong I was punished. Now Deku might be..." I got off of him as he started to choke. "HALF-AND-HALF BASTARD!!" Bakugo shouted and stopped his way over to him, "WHY WERE YOU WIT- Wait is he crying?" I nodded and explained everything to him and the class as Recovery girl came and heal All might "Todoroki, do you want me to heal your wounds?" She asked, he replied this a nod.

3rd person POV

-Bar-

As Tomura and Deku landed into the bar, Dabi ran up to them and whispered "Wheres that brat?" "I disposed of him don't worry, Deku agreed we should" tomura replied with a giggly Izuku in his arms. Dabi then grabbed izuku and held him in the air, and started to laugh "Why are you laughing dabi?" He asked Dabi "Because you finally got rid of the one person who was in my way to you" he said as he kissed izuku's cheek "Dabi! You should of said sooner!" Izuku tried to punch Dabi. Dropping him Tomura, Toga and Kurogiri looked confused and scared "HUH?" They all exclaimed.

-UA-

Shoto was sad and depressed so was Class 1A to find out Midoriya would betray his closes friend just like that, all might came in the class room with his weak form which surprised everyone "Who are you?" Lida asked, "He's all might" Shoto replied to his questions and bowed towards the teacher "Im sorry!! Im sorry for everything I did, the day I took Bakugo and threatened his life" he pleaded his forgiveness "Its fine young Shoto, you had a reason to and we all respect that" All might replied "I should be the one saying sorry for not noticing before" he said before bowing. Everyone stood in shock while looking at the two bowing their heads "Ok thats enough for now" Aizawa said in an angry tone "We are going to find Deku and bring him back"

———
A/n

Oooh whats going to happen!!

Will they get Deku back?

What did Dabi mean by what he said?
And what are the villain plans?

Total words: 700 (Without A/n)