Chapter 11

Shigaraki POV

As it became midnight, Dabi, Toga, Mido- Deku and some other villains came back, Deku was in Dabi's arms looking scared and Toga had a big grin on her face. "Hey Deku! I got you a present, one of the girls you ask-" She got interrupted "Can't you see he's a bit, uhh... Scared?" Dabi said in a stern face. She shook her head "Deku, are you ok?" I asked while walking towards him. "N-No... My eyes. They're different aren't they?" He asked, "What do you mean?" I asked again as he looked towards me, with one crimson eye and one emerald eye. "You mean that one is emerald and the other crimson?" He nodded. Dabi eyed me and mouthed 'We'll talk about it' so I nodded.

"Deku, go to bed. You need rest for tomorrow to see who Toga kidnapped." I pointed towards his room as he slowly walked towards his. Everyone else but Dabi and Kurogiri following.

"So what is it?" Kuro asked, "When we were in the forest, Deku was shouting weird things, like 'SHUT UP' or 'GET OUT OF MY HEAD' and all. I think he's fully gone insane." I looked at Kuro, as his yellow eyes widened. "Thank you, is that all?" I asked and he nods.  "Go to bed now." 

Dabi POV

I walked up to my room as I heard crying. "Izuku?" I asked as I look into his bedroom to see tiny bits of blood everyone "I-Izuku!" I yelled while running over to him "D-Dabi, Please help me... T-There's a voice inside my head, and I don't want him to be there." He claimed while holding his head towards my chest. "I'm here, ok? Want me t sleep with you tonight?" he nodded so we both got dressed and went to sleep, me being the 'nice' guy I am, I pulled him close to me as he snuggled up to my chest.

Izuku POV (Edit: The bold are the voices if you didn't know, I will continue to do that in future chapters. Phew, not many more chapters to do! If it's already over 1100 words I won't edit it, like some of them in the past.) 

//Before Dabi came up//

As I walked up the stairs, into my room, the voice came back 

Izukuuuuuu~ Let me control YOU! Let me become you. Allow me to take revenge on those who betrayed you! 

I gripped my head, biting my lips to keep whimpers in as I fell onto the floor. I heard footsteps coming up to my room. 

LET ME IZUKU! Let me! *Laughs evilly* You will one day. That day I will be in control forever...

A tear escaped my eyes as the footsteps came closer "Help me..." I muttered under my breath, as the door opened. "Izuku?" a soft voice asked as a whimper escaped my voice. My hands came off my head, as I looked to see blood. I cried louder as Dabi came rushing into the room "I-Izuku!" he yelled as he bent down to pick me up. I curled into his arms and clung onto him for dear life, "D-Dabi, please help me... There a v-voice in my head. I don't want him there," Dabi started to rub my back. " I'm here, ok? Want me t sleep with you tonight?" I nodded my head, as it was held close to his chest. He moved towards his bed, as he gently placed me down. Getting into the other side, he pulled me tightly against his chest, as I snuggled closer. As I heard his breaths calm down. I started to hear the voices again. I tried to block them out, however, I failed. I started to cry again. 

Weak, Quirkless loser. A Bastard. That's what you are.

I clenched my eyes closed, trying to silence those voices, as the room drastically got colder. The voices stopped. Opening my eyes I looked around the room, to see a shadow in one of the corners, crimson eyes staring right at me. The shadow moved at lightning speed and crashed into me.

Bolting up, heavily breath I saw it was light out. 'Was that a dream?' I asked myself as I got out of bed and walked downstairs, to be greeted by Shiki, "Hello!" I faked a smile as I sat beside Shiki, "How are you Deku?" he asked in his raspy voice. I nodded my head as footsteps could be heard from upstairs, "Oh looky here, your lover is awake," Tomura grinned from under his hand as I blushed.

Dabi POV

I woke up how I normally do, go to the bathroom, shower, clean teeth and all. Until I noticed, I'm in Deku's room... I went back to his bed to see he isn't there. "TOMURA IS DEKU DOWN THERE WITH YOU!" I yelled down the hallway, I heard footsteps coming my way, "I'm here! I'm fine." Deku replied. "Don't make me worry..." I muttered. 

Deku POV

I laughed at the thought of Dabi worrying about me "Aww, you going all kind on me," I stated, as I walked back to the bar and had my breakfast "Deku-Kun!" Toga sang while hopping on my back, hitting her off I coughing of what I was eating. "S-STUPID!" I yelled towards her, she just stood there looking terrified of what I was going to do "I WAS EATING! I COULD HAVE DIED!" I kept on yelling "I KIDNAPPED ONE OF THE GIRLS!" She yelled back to me which got my interest. "Who?" I asked while she led me to a chamber. 

As I walked towards the door, Toga whispered "She's a bit dramatic, please be careful" I nodded and saw a girl tied to a hair in the middle of the room with a bag on top of her head.

3RD Person POV

Deku walked around the girl to try and get any hints on who it is until he heard a soft squeaky voice "H-Hello?" The girl moved her head around "Anyone t-there?" She muttered until Deku stood in front of whispered seductively "I'm here~" As he removed the bag, "D-Deku!" Uraraka screamed as she tried to move away "Tut, tut, tut. Here I was kind enough to remove the bag from your face. Now you try and run away!" He yelled "What a rude guess..." waving his hand in front of Uraraka he sneaked to the side, then the back pulling her chair down "You'll be a good girl right?" He asked as he was 'removing' the restraints. 

-In the bar-

Toga was running to Shigaraki as she saw Deku remove the restraints "SH-SHIKI!" She screamed while tripping a bit. "What?" He asked "D-Deku, is removing the restraints off t-the captive" She managed to get out while panting, "He wouldn't do that unless it's for a good reason, you know that Toga" Dabi muttered in a monotone voice as he walked by her to the chamber. "I'm not lying!" She shouted towards Dabi. "Tch" All the men said as they followed Dabi, going towards the Chamber.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

A bit short, I'm sorry. Why did everyone distrust Toga and why did Deku remove the restraints?

WORDS: 737 (Without A/N)