Chapter 22

3rd person

Everyone was crowded around the deadless body laying on the floor in a pool of fake blood. All might and Class 1A all had tear in their eyes while everyone else just looked shocked, there were people muttering things:

"Why would he do that?"

"What made him kill himself?"

"Stupid villain, he deserved to die,"

Bakugo sprung up and bolted towards the student who stated that comment, "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" He yelled towards the girl, "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT HIM!" By now all might picked up Izuku and walked towards the gate and did something unexpected of him.

He threw him as far as he could.

Tomura POV

Why....WHY! Why would he do that to his own student! "Kurogiri CATCH HIM!" I yelled as a portal came out of no where and sent Izuku back to us to land on me, I heard a monotone moan as I hugged Izuku as he rises, "Shiki, what happened?" he asked as I explained everything that happened. "I'm sorry Izuku. We can't allow you to die," I mumbled under my breath as he pulled me into a hug and nuzzled his head into my neck, "It's fine. My plan was stupid anyway..." I sighed as I patted his back as tears came down his face onto my neck.

I carried him into Kurogiri's portal and set him on his bed. As I was leaving, Izuku's hand circled my wrist and pulled me to him, as he nuzzled his head into my spine, "Izuku what are you doing?" I asked as he breathed onto my back as sivers were sent down my back, "Please stay..." he replied as I sighed as I turned around and stroked through his hair and nodded "Ok." I replied while watching him slowly fall asleep in my arms. His breaths turned normal as I pulled him closer, I also started drifting off to sleep.

When I woke up, Izuku whimpered in his sleep. I sighed and wiggled out of bed, as I walked out of the room, I smelt blood. Rushing downstairs I saw Dabi next to Kurogiri, "WHERE IS IZUKU! HE WOULD NEVER KILL HIMSELF!" He yelled towards a pinned Kurogiri as I walked out of the shadows and clapped, "Welcome. Welcome!" I greeted them while bowing, one arm over my stomach the other to the side.

"Nice to see you again. Dabi." I said looking up with a grin on my face. "Y-You!" he stuttered slowly letting go of Kurogiri, "Give me Izuku, he never died. AND I KNOW IT!" I sprinted towards me landing a punch in my gut as I spat on his face.

Izuku POV

I woke up to hear shouting and fighting, looking to the side of me. It was blank.

I jolted up out of bed and looked around the room and other rooms to slide down a wall into the corner and started punching the floor, "No one likes me...." I mutter underneath my breath as footsteps came toward me, "Izuku?" a husky voice called out.

As I looked up I saw Kacchan... Stood there... Looking like he saw a ghost. "K-Kacchan?" I asked removing my hands from my head, my eyes slowly widening as he gave me a hand, "Stupid fool. Made me think you died," he snuffled as I grabbed his hand, "Come home Izuku. Come home."

Tears. Tears started falling down my face as he pulled me into a hug. "O-Ok Kacchan..." I sobbed as he picked me up and muttered "Let's get out of here," I nodded as he carried me away.

Narrator POV

As Bakugo katsuki carried Izuku Midoriya away from the villains, Todoroki, Dabi and Shigaraki were fighting as they heard a scream.

That scream came from Izuku and Bakugo.

----------------------

words: 587

Oh no! What happened?! D:

I asked in my other book, but do you want a sequel?

Edit: Time for a new edit. One more to go.