Chapter 15

(A/N You don't need to play the music, but it would help if you did. )

Aizawa POV

I was teaching the lesson when all might ran through the wall?? "What the..." I muttered "ALL MIGHT?!" Everyone else shouted, using my quirk I calmed them down "Shut up" I mumbled as everyone had a shocked face on, I turned to All might as smoke began coming off him 'What... The. HELL!' I shouted "All might, you're smoking" I told him, "I-I am?" he asked and I nodded, he looked terrified. Bakugo stood up and made an explosion "WHY DID YOU JUST BARGE INTO HERE!" He yelled while The hero tried to run away getting grabbed by me and everyone else. "get off him guys" I told them so they did.

I kept asking the same question over and over, why is smoke coming off him? I blinked, deactivating my quirk, getting off him I saw everyone's faces, eyes were wide and mouths were open, "Sensei... We have an imposter" Mineta said in a stuttery voice. The man lead on the floor got up while coughing up blood "I'm no- *Cough* -ot and imposter" he claimed, we all got into fighting positions "Who are you?" I asked the man who was stood in front of me in All Mights yellow suit "It's me!" He yelled back at me, I stared him in the eye, wrapping my scarf around him. He seems to be saying the truth, but how?! I groaned as I let him go so he could explain. "Kids, this man is still All might," I said calmly "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Everyone shouted at once "Calm down!" All might said.

All might POV

'SHIT THEY NOW KNOW!' I yelled in my head, keep a calm face "I already told Young Midoriya and Young Bakugo about this, but I have a fight around about 5-6 years ago, against a villain called all for one-" 

-time skip after explantation-

"- Any questions?" I asked every single hand shot up "Wait so were you and Deku quirkless?" everyone mostly spoke at once, "Yes, we were both quirkless before we got One for all" Every single eye widened in shock and started muttering, "OH RIGHT!" I yelled pointing a finger up in the air, "Please all sit-down, and I will tell you something important" I said as they sat down. 

"What is it then sir?" Lida asked "Well Midoriya and Dabi came to visit me, A-And.... I found out Midoriya is in love with Dabi." I stuttered a bit, everyone looked disgusted "He also told me, to get everyone behind the school, to get Uraraka, but I am in need of giving him two people. But we don't know which two to give him..." I muttered under my breath.

"SIR YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Someone yelled, "DON'T GIVE TWO OF US UP! WE CAN FIND ANOTHER WAY!" Kirishima yelled, "SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugo screamed, I left the room for Aizawa to continue talking to them as I went looking for Izuku.

-Timeskip (30 mins)-

It's been 30 minutes since I left school, and I was walking n my normal everyday outfit (The one we first saw) and heard a recognisable voice in an alleyway. I slowly walked towards the alley, to see M-Midoriya and Dabi, but Midoriya was sat on Dabi's lap while talking to someone. I turned back out and ran away.

Deku POV 

-A few minutes before-

As soon as we woke up, I and Dabi had to do a job for Shiki (Shigaraki) we accepted of course. We had to meet up with a villain to talk about important things. When we got to the meeting place, which was a dark and creepy alleyway, Dabi sat down on a dusty wooden box which was full of something, gesturing to his lap. I sat facing towards him as he lent in and kissed me on my lips, we sat there for 1 minute and 30 seconds before getting air again. As I looked into his eyes I can see lust, not bloodlust. Just lust, I'm sure he can see it in mine. I heard footsteps so I tried to get off him but he just held onto me and whispered "Not today" seductively in my ear, which made me blush. "Hello... Are you-" The villain looked at his sheet of paper "- Dabi and Deku by any chance?" she then asked, we both nodded as I turned around still sat on Dabi's lap, looking as red as a tomato. "So what do you need to talk about sweetheart?" I asked in a soothing tone as I heard Dabi growl quietly behind me, 'Hehehhe' I laughed in my head. "Oh yeah right, I was wondering if you knew any information on the new upcoming heroes, and how I could kill them I guess," she shrugged. I looked up with a grin on my face "I do." I calmly stated "Ah. Is there a price for it?" She kept asking questions "Yes." I replied, struggling to get off Dabi's lap, I walked over to her and lent over her, which made her blush "You have to prove to me you are worth it" I whispered, she blushed even more. "Izuku...." Dabi hissed at me, turning back I smirked.

'PAYBACK!' I fist the air in my head, turning back tot he woman "May you help us, with giving someone who was badly hurt back to the heroes, while hurting some of them?" I asked still smirking, she nodded. "GREAT! Meet us at the gate to the school at, 7pm I guess"

-TIME SKIP 7 PM (Play music now if you want)-

I was next to Uraraka as I undid her restraints, to put them back on, "W-Where are we going?" she asked, "Back to school duh" I said in a sarcastic tone.

Izuku:
Believe me, I know
I've sunk pretty low
But whatever I've done you deserved

Uraraka:  

Deku.

Izuku:

Quiet!
I'm the bad guy, that's fine
It's no fault of mine
And some justice, at last, will be served

Uraraka:                                                                                                                                               Please listen!

Izuku:

Now it's time to step up
Or it's time to back down
And there's only one answer for me
And I'll stand up and fight
cause I know that I'm right
And I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready
Ready as I'll ever be

Momo:

Now it's time to rise up
Or it's time to stand down
And the answer is easy to see
And I swear by the sword
If you're in, get on board
Are you ready?

Todoroki

I'm ready

Lida&Denki

We're ready

Class 1-A:

We're ready

Momo:

Ready as I'll ever be

All Might:

Are you quite sure we can do this?

Bakugo:

Together we will guarantee

Izuku:

I'll make them hear me

Class 1-A: Now it's time to redeem

Or it's time to resolve

Momo:

Prove they can trust me

Class 1-A:

And the outcome will hardly come free

Bakugo:

I'll save my home and family

Crowd:

Now the line's in the sand
And our moment's at hand

Todoroki:

And I'm ready

Momo:

I'm ready

Bakugo&All might:

I'm ready

Izuku:

Ready as I'll ever be  

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for cliffhanger! XD I tried my best guys!

Will two people from the class be taken or will the get Uraraka back without giving anyone up and who is this new villain?

Words: 1131 (WITHOUT A/N)