Chapter 5

Todoroki POV

"Why aren't I ok? Deku tell me why!" I shouted everyone looked shocked that I had the courage to do that. "Because I need to hurt you, use you to get everyone here" He giggled "To get all might" It all when silent "WHY NOT JUST GO ATTACK EVERYONE LIKE LAST YEAR STUPID!" I just noticed what I said afterward. "Because I lost their whereabouts. But that sounds like a good idea." What did I just do?

"Why not get him to steal their plans?" The blonde woman said Deku nodded to that idea as I gulped "Get them for me will you." I nodded as I knew what he would do.

All might POV

We lost Todoroki a week ago, no sight of him what so ever. The class was more depressed. Bakugo mostly looked out the window when he got up looking shocked "What is it, my boy?" I said in a concerned tone. "IT'S ICY-HOT!" Everyone looked annoyed "STOP JOKING ABOUT KATSUKI!" Everyone shouted so I went to discipline him when I also saw Todoroki. "Lida my boy, can you watch the class for a bit?" He nodded as I sped out to go to Todorki.

He was with a boy in a hoodie. "Young Shoto! Are you alright?" I asked. "Yes, sir. I was knocked out and this man found me." Ah, I bowed in my thanks. "Thank you for bringing him here, what's your name?" I asked the man. "I have no reason to tell you, you're just a hero." The unknown man said with hatred, "The only reason I brought him was cause he begged. I looked after him, fed him and gave him a drink, keep an eye on him." He then just disappeared.

We started to walk to class as Todoroki muttered something. "Sorry, All might..." "Why? Whats wrong?" He then used his ice to freeze my foot. SHIT! That young man did something to him. "Whatever is wrong with you, we can fix it!" I shouted. "NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME, IT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!" He screamed. What did he mean? "Where's the timetable for this week?" 'Why does he want to know?' I heard footsteps coming my way.

Bakugo POV

I heard screaming. It was Todoroki. I bolted out the room while everyone shouted: "COME BACK!" I didn't listen. Getting closer to the shouting I heard someone make ice. 'Icy-hot, why did you use ice?' I saw a glimpse of All might in ice. "TODOROKI!!!!!!" I shouted with a pissed off face. "What do you want 'Kacchan'" He said in a monotone. 'Kacchan? Only Deku...' "Where have you been? Everyone is worried. Don't tell me-" I got cut off by All might. "Get everyone here NOW! We need to ask him questions, if we all work together we can beat him." Beat him, why?! "No." "Why? Why not young Bakugo?" I stood in a fighting position. "I can take him alone"

Todoroki started laughing. "YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME? HA!" He reminds me of Deku... "HEY! DO YOU KNOW WHERE DEKU IS! WE ARE WORRIED FOR YOU AND HIM!" I shouted starting to cry. "I... I want to apologize to him... For everything I ever did." It went silent... No one talked, moved or even breathed. "You, want him. Then I can get you him" Todoroki said in a monotone walking towards me. "I'll be taking him" A grin was plastered on his face as he knocked me out. 

Todoroki POV

I didn't get the thing I was asked to get, I hope Deku doesn't punish me... I'll try late at night to see if I can. I get to the bar making sure All might or any hero was following me. Did a secret knock. "Those who-" I heard a voice, sighing I said "Are heroes kill us" "This is-" "War"

The door opened seeing it was Midoriya. "Todokri-Kun! You remembered!" I shook my head and looked at 'Kacchan' "Oooh a present? Just for me?" I nodded, he hugged my waist. "I forgot the timetable though, sorry. I'll get it at night" I blushed. Toga, Dabi, and Shiki were shat at the bar seats as they snarled at me, Kurogiri was doing his usual wiping the cups. I was frightened when they did that.

(Time skip- Kacchan's awake)

Kacchan POV

I woke up seeing pitch black around me, trying to move I found that I was shackled to the floor. "ANYONE THERE! DEKU? ICY-HOT?" I was pissed. "Oh, goodie! He's awake~" A girl walked in, "SHIKI~"An older teen came in, 'That guy' "Ah thank you Toga, go get 'him'. He should handle this" He said kicking me in the stomach, blood came up. "Tch, weakling." I snarled at him. That made him angry. He looked worried, why though? Wait, two pairs of footsteps? "WHERE'S TODOROKI?" I screamed pulling on the shackles, "You'll see soon enough, young one." A smile went on Shiki's face.

As he finished, two unknown people came in, "Kac- I mean, hello Katsuki" Deku? Wait no he wouldn't call me that, Maybe todoroki? "What do you want and were's the kid Deku and Todoroki?" I asked in a calm voice. "Oh my dear boy, they are currently in a different room getting tortured." The taller man claimed. "Then why can't I hear them scream," I started getting cocky as they both went "Tch". One of them was tapping his foot on the floor, the other one was ready to attack me. "The room is soundproof, are you an idiot?" They got me. "SHOW THEM TO ME THEN!" 

Deku POV

Shit, he's got us cornered. "Fine then" Todoroki looked at me in shock. "Be back in a few!" I ran upstairs as everyone but Toga followed me. "I need you guys to pretend to be the unknown people," I told Dabi and Shiki. "Understood, Deku," They both said at the same time. "Todoroki we need to look beaten up," I told him. He nodded and got some 'makeup' and made it seem like we were tortured, time for blood. I got out my knife and cut both of us. "Ok ready?" We all nodded. "Push us down. And make it seem like you're hurting us, I don't care how much you are hurting me really, just do it,"

When we got down I pretended to cry like I normally do, "S-Stop please!" "Shut up!" Dabi said from under his mask, we got to Kacchan. "K-Kacchan!" His face looked shocked as he saw bruises and blood soaking through my clothing. "Let him go! I'll replace him," They shook their head. I looked at the floor and had a small grin. 'I can't do this anymore...' I started quietly laughing...

------------------------

A/N 

Thank you guys for reading up to now, I appreciate it!

What will happen to Kacchan?

**EDIT** This one already has enough words! I am only doing around 1000-1100 for my first few books, until I get the hang of it!