Chapter 20

Deku POV

As the heroes came in I stood there with my back towards them, I heard the locking of guns and rattling of armour as I hesitantly turned my head to see who's there to see Dabi staring right at me, "D-Dabi..." I muttered underneath my breath as he slowly walked towards me, which turned into a jog, "IZUKU YOU IDIOT!" He yelled punching my face, "YOU COULD have GOT SERIOUSLY HURT!" he exploded while sitting on top of me, "I'm sorry..." I lied, I wasn't sorry. I leaned towards him and pecked him on the cheek, then on the lips when he pushed me away, I was shocked "WHAT THE HECK DEKU!" he screamed in my face as I closed my eyes to stop me from fake crying, "WHY! WHY DID YOU EVEN RUN AWAY IN THE FIRST PLACE!" he hissed, "You don't AND NEVER DESERVE TO BE A STICKING HERO! GO AND RUN BACK TO SHIGARAKI FOR ALL I CARE!"

I pushed him off me and punched him the stomach, "WHAT THE HECK DABI! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! WAS EVERY MOMENT WE SPENT, A FAKE?" I yelled towards him showing my anger, "AND WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU TOLD ME I GOT RID OF THE ONE PERSON IN BETWEEN US? WAS THAT NOT REAL?" I asked in a pissed off tone, "Maybe you're right..." I mumbled, "MAYBE I WILL GO BACK WITH THEM! THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU...." "I-izuku?" I heard a girl mutter. Hesitantly turning my head I saw class 1A right behind me, Uraraka in front looking terrified, I tilted my head looking at them with genuine bloodlust, "I-Izuku what's wrong? we can help you!" she yelled towards my direction as I heard some shuffles. I just gave up after that.

I let the voices in my head take over. Everything went pitch black as I fell on to the floor.

Dabi pov

As I saw Izuku fall on to the floor, I ran over to hold him up, reaching out my arm, a hero slapped it away from him, "Leave him be!" he shouted as other heroes surrounded me and my love "I... I'm sorry..." I muttered under my breath as I felt someone touch my shoulder, "Young man. Even though you took him away from us, we are grateful for your help," I looked towards the person to see All might.

Tears started rolling down my face as he gives me hand "Want to be a hero?" he asks with such care as I nodded, as I heard a small giggle, looking around I saw it come from Izuku...

"W-What a terrible mistake... Dabi-Kun~" he sang as he continued to giggle, I moved back away from him as his head slowly rose with both hands over both of his eyes. As he eyes met mine I could see they were blood crimson, in those eyes his feelings were mixed of hatred, anger and depression. I leaned in for a hug when All might held me back and shook his head.

I looked towards Izuku again as I heard him let out an insane laughter which scared everyone. "Stupid... STUPID IZUKU!" He yelled at us, "LETTING YOURSELF FALL IN LOVE WITH A VILLAIN! HaHhaHAHh!" he continued to shout while screaming. I looked back towards the students as they stood there, doing nothing. No breathing, no moving, no sounds. NOTHING.

"IZUKU!" I yelled towards him to make him stop, but he continued, I fell to my knees as I bent over, "IM SORRY!" I confessed as I only heard silence. 'Whats going on?' I asked myself in my head as the clicking of feet came towards my direction when a foot hit my ribs.

"Too fucking late for sorry's, Dabi," he smirked as a black/purple portal arrived, "Goodbye... The next time I see you. Heh... Let's just say. This is the last time," he smiled as he entered the portal. I looked towards the area kurogiri was and used my quirk to destroy this place, as I did that, my emotions got the best of me as I let my quirk go everywhere, I used my power too much, so I fainted.

By the time I woke up, I was in UA with no handcuffs. As I sat up all might came in and hugged me, "I-I'm sorry... We couldn't save Izuku..." he mumbled into my ear, but I didn't know what he meant, "W-what do you mean?" I asked while hugging him back, "H-He killed himself," he muttered again. "H-He killed himself?" I asked in shock as he nodded his head, I looked towards my hands as I remembered all might ask if I wanted to be a hero, "All might... I would love to be a hero," I replied with a sad smile on my face as he pushed away, "You can get ready when you want. I'll tell the class," He left as I sat there on the bed and looked out the window..." Izuku what have you done?" I asked myself as I slid under the covers and went to sleep.

Izuku POV

-Before Dabi woke up-

"Welcome back Izuki!" Toga came rushing to me and gave me a hug as I hugged her back, "Hello Toga, Kurogiri, Tomura... All for one," I hesitantly turned my head as I saw the screen was on and surprised looks staring towards me, "What?" I asked, "How did you know?!" they all yelled/asked as I shook my head and explained, they all nodded at me, "I have a plan..." I muttered under my breath as they turned towards me and titled their head. "Well, what is it Izuku?" I looked at them with a sad and pittied face, letting out a deep sigh, "You won't like it," I replied to Tomura's question.

"How about I die?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Words: 943