Chapter 12

Dabi POV

I ran towards the chamber where Toga was keeping Uraraka hoping what she said wasn't true, when I got there I peeped into the room via the window to see a chair with no one in it. I was worried. "Izuku!" I yelled out opening the door, to see him crouched down on the floor with a knife in his hand, I looked around the room seeing blood splattered everywhere, "Izuku?" I questioned, as he turned around I saw a flash of crimson, "Oh heya Dabi!" He said in a manic voice. I looked straight into his eyes, to see a glistening crimson colour. Inching towards me with the bloody knife in his hand looking ready to attack he kept muttering things which I didn't understand "Look if there's something wrong let me help you!" I yelled, which made him stop in his spot. "S-Something wrong?" He giggled "There's nothing wrong with me, I'm PERFECTLY fine! Why can't anyone understand that, especially you Dabi." he finished off with a growl, him looking at the ground, his fists clenched.

I started to move back, only to crash into Shigaraki, "W-What happened in here?" He stuttered while looking around the room, me being me I pointed towards Deku, everyone gasped, "D-Deku..." We heard a faint voice calling out his name.

Uraraka POV

(When Deku removed her restraints)

When Deku removed my restraints, I went in for a hug only to be pushed away and stabbed in the arm one time. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" He yelled towards me. This isn't the Deku I knew. He swiftly moved towards me, as he stabbed around my body. I looked into his once emerald eyes to be met with a crimson devil. I looked around his face to see a sadistic grin on his face. Every time he stabbed me, I beckoned a scream to fall out of my lips. "LET ME HEAR THOSE SCREAMS!" He yelled again while carving things into my body and smearing blood everywhere. As well as letting out a maniac laugh, putting his bloody hands over his face when the door suddenly opened "Izuku?" Was all I heard until I blacked out.

Dream

I was walking around in a dark room when the childlike giggle filled the room, I frantically looked all over the place, as I got into a crouched position, placing my hands together. I heard fast footsteps, as well as more laughter. I felt sweat pour down my face as it felt as if someone was stood over me. "Deku..." I murmured underneath my breath as I felt the sudden splash of water.

I suddenly got splashed with water to be found in the middle of a bar, surrounded by villains. Unable to talk I just sat in silence. "Look, we didn't mean for you to go through all that pain." A mysterious voice claimed "And I'm sorry. I haven't been myself. You know?" The person talking came out of the shadows, "But... You did deserve it" Deku said while circling around me. I was terrified

"Now now Deku, don't do anything stupid. We need her remember?" A husky voice came out of nowhere "That's true~" A girl sang, this isn't the Deku that came and 'freed' me. "D-Deku," I managed to say as he turned towards me with those emerald eyes "What ha-happened to you?" I ask waiting for someone to come over and beat me. But all I heard were many 'tch' and a few quirks were activated until Deku held up his hand.

"I am not allowed to say that, or it may happen again. But this time you'll die." He whispered "The only reason you survived is that Dabi here, stopped me" A shiver was sent down my spine as he walked away, leaving me there in the middle of all the villains. I tried to use my quirk to make me float and move me, but it didn't work, until someone rushed over to me and hit me in the side, causing me to spit up a bit of blood. I didn't see who did it, so I didn't really care. "If you were going to kill me, you would have done it by now," I said using the rest of my courage, causing Deku to stop and turn around. His eyes gleamed in the darkness, as he came closer and closer, causing me to lean back in my chair until I fell to the floor.

"Whatever," He said as he started to punch me continuously. "Goodbye, Deku," I said as everything around me turned to black.

3rd person

Deku stopped punching the poor girl when he noticed she passed out and was using a lot of blood. Backing away,  as he stood up and went to his room, only to be met by Dabi who was sat on his bed, he was still muttering things which no one understood "Izuku, you're muttering" Dabi said calmly as he opened one eye to stare towards Deku. "I told you to call me Deku" Deku said with pain in his voice, Dabi just shook his head, "Every time you get called 'Deku' you go crazy, so I'ma call you Izuku. Got that?" He stated/asked and Deku simply just nodded and climbed into bed and snuggled up to Dabi. "Good night Midoriya" Dabi whispered into Deku's ear.

-------------------------

A/N 

Ik it's short and I am sorry. BUT! The next one is gonna be gooooood! I hope... 

What will the heroes do, as they now found out Uraraka is gone and possibly killed? 

Will they help her, or will Deku give her back in The state she is, almost dead?

Words: 710 (Without A/N)

*EDIT* Oof I can't do much more for this chapter, sorry guys I added things in some places!