Chapter 4

(It has been 2 months since Izuku Midoriya left U.A for the villains. Short POVs inbounds some swearing.)

Izuku POV

I thought to myself as hard as I can. An Apprentice, the one to be known as the king if villains? I was going to surpass him, no matter what it takes. I was laying down on my bed, grinning like a mad man. The peaceful silence, the lovely thinking. Except for the click of a door, I looked towards the door with an annoyed face, Dabi was there. "Your mission is to bring someone here" he handed me a picture. "His name is Todoroki, he goes to U.A, you know him right?" I nodded, as I looked at the picture, looking at his white and red hair, his cyan blue left eye, his silver left the eye. Smirking I watched as Dabi left. I looked towards my window and jumped out of it, onto the rooves.

Dabi Pov

Deku was too scary for any of us to give him the job, yet I got my courage and went to him. Gave him the job and left. When I looked back to see if he was still there he disappeared. 'Is he magic now?' "SHIKI! HAVE YOU SEEN DEKU?" I shouted as Shiki came into the door. "No need to give me a fuckin' headache, and no I haven't. Why do you ask?" I sighed "He was just here" 'Where could he have gone?' I ask myself in my head, as I looked around his room to see his window open. Shaking my head. 'Of course he did...'

Todoroki POV

It's been about 2 months since we lost Midoriya to the villains and we want him back badly, especially me when we lost him, I felt like a ton of bricks came crashing onto my heart, my head. I felt like crying. Crying my eyes out, my tears out yet I held it back so I didn't seem weak in front of everyone else, they all know me as calm and collective. Not a wimp. The class all went silent and depressed, while a few of us were planning to bring him back, which were me, Uraraka, Lida, Asui, and Bakugo. "So what should we do first?" Uraraka asked with a stern face, which is the first we saw her with that face. "We could always go on patrol in school sessions with All might" I suggested. "OF COURSE!" we all jumped as she said that. "Anyone who disagrees, raise your hand." No one raised their hand. "It's done, we go on patrol with permission from teachers with All might." Asui recapped. "LET'S GET THAT DAMN NERD BACK!" Bakugo basically exploded. We then went to Aizawa and we told him everything and he agreed, only for 3 hours top. So we did. Every morning we went out for 3 hours and came back. But one day I felt like someone was following us, I suddenly stopped stopping the rest of the group.

"Why hello, guys," The unknown figure said giggling, I know that giggle... "Midoriya?" I asked, sorta knowing it was him. He jumped down in front of me, "Hello Todo-chan!" A devilish grin was on his face as he grabbed my face and blocked me from breathing. I glanced to the other people in the group, too see them chatting away. 'Guys!' I screamed in my head, as they turned the corner, leaving me here with Deku. "Sorry Todo I didn't want it to be this way unless you come by yourself." I nodded my head catching my breath as he unclenched my face. "Good..." His voice went into a deep monotone. His face still the devilish grin it was before. Making a shiver go down my spine.

Deku POV

I went to the base making sure Todoroki was still following me 'I would of ran... Maybe he knows how dangerous I am.' I giggled getting his attention. "Midoriya? Are you ok...?" I nodded as I ruffly grabbed his neck and kicked opened the door. "I got Todoroki!" I yelled seeing no one was in the bar. Todoroki has a surprised face as he looked around the room. I leaned towards his face and whispered into his ears "You better behave Todo~!" I sang as footsteps were coming, I dug my glove into his neck and threw him as far as I could, onto the other side of the room on the floor, "I DIDN'T SAY HURT HIM, IDIOT!" Dabi shouted. His eyes widened as I growled. Covering his mouth, I turned to him with red glistering eyes. "What did you say?" I said in a deep monotone. "N-Nothing..." he stared into the floor. I chuckled, "That's what I thought" Walking over to Todoroki, Shiki, Toga and Kurogiri walked in seeing blood splattered everywhere.

"What" "Happened" "HERE!" Everyone took turns talking...

3RD POV

Deku was standing next to Todoroki, who was coughing, laying down on the floor with everyone's face shocked. "None of your business" Deku was smiling, an insane look on his face, as everyone else jerked back, "Why should I tell you what I do to my things" Todoroki looked up to Deku as he said that, blushing Todoroki spat onto the floor, getting attention from the villains. "Don't do that, it'll make more mess for you to clean up!" Deku crouched down in front of me patting my head. "Midori-" He got stopped, as Deku stood in front of him "My. Name. IS. DEKU!" He screeched. "Sorry... Deku. What do you mean, is everyone else ok?" Todoroki said with a shivering voice. "Yes they are fine, but you aren't." Deku ended with a creepy child like giggle, making everyone around him freeze.

------------------------------

(A/N)

Sorry, I accidentally published it when I wasn't done, I hope you liked it!

Will Todoroki be fine with what he is doing now?

What will Deku make him do?

Will Todoroki lose his mind like Deku and join the villains or will he go back to the heroes?

**EDIT** Wooh! Another chapter edited. I should probably change the title. It isn't a rewrite, is it? Oof. Welp! I have school going on so I may not be able to update much. Sorry guys! I also have new plans for newer books in the future, a Voltron book is one of them. If you would like that please respond to: (Down below VV) With a YES! OR Maybe.

Voltron?

Thank you so much for reading this book. I understand it isn't much better, but I have work to do since I had a snow day ish. I couldn't make it to get my bus for school. (Yes I'm in school still kapeesh)