Chapter 9 (Spoilers for the 3rd season)

(A/N IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH THE 3RD SEASON OR READ BEYOND I THINK CHAPTER 70 OF THE MANGA, PLEASE WATCH/READ BEFORE CONTINUING ON!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(I DID WARN YOU!)

Dabi POV

Its been a week since we got rid of Todoroki and Deku became mine, everyone also got used to his outbursts and were less scared of him, we all planned to go and attack their training camp in the forests, which was in a few days. "Are you guys ready?" Deku asked with a grin on his face "Of course we are!" Toga exclaimed, "Be careful ok deku.." I said in a caring voice, looking to the floor Deku held my chin and smiled "Of course I will," I started to smile "OI! Lovebirds stop, it's disturbing" Tomura demanded so we glared at him.

-Time skip 3 days, still, Dabi's Pov-

It was finally time to attack their training camp, we sat on top of a cliff while Deku went exploring, waiting for the others to come, "Hey Dabi, when is that Deku coming back?" Muscular asked "Give him time, you don't want him angry, believe me from my experience" I replied, "PFFT Like a little shrimp like him can do anything to me!" He exclaimed, "What did you say?" A voice came from behind, "Oh heyyyy Deku!" I Laughed "You're dead" I whispered towards Muscular. He looked terrified as he looked towards the small boy, with a grin going from one ear to the other ear, "N-Nothing!" I bit my lip trying not to laugh, everyone staring at me, muscular and Deku.

Deku POV

"Better not be, if I hear one more bad thing from me" I stopped while grabbing a knife "You're dead!" I giggled and hopped to Dabi who was trying his hardest not to laugh as I poked his side, "D-D-DEKU!" He was laughing "S-S-TOO-OP!" I then punched his gut making him spit out saliva. He then looked at me with a shocked face "You were too loud, needed to shut you up" I explained and he nodded "Sorry though! I didn't mean to hurt you that bad, we can continue at the bar!" "Fine" I heard him growl, so I patted him on the head and grinned "Good boy!"

Everyone stared in surprise and shock as a small boy overcame Muscular and Dabi, "Time to go guys!" And everyone snapped out of their own world and nodded, "Toga go after Uraraka and Tsuyu, Twice and Dabi go after Aizawa, Moonfish go after Todoroki and Kacchan, Mustard go into the middle and set off your quirk and Spinner, Magne and I will go fight the Pussycats" I ordered them so they did "Oh wait Muscular, there's a little ledge where a kid normally hangs out, please go there and teach that little brat a lesson," he nods knowing what I'd do to him. "Remember this is for fun, but if we could, Toga try and get Tsuyu or Uraraka!" I grinned.

Todoroki POV

We were doing the test of courage when we saw smoke and pink gas. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" Bakugo screamed, "How the hell do I know." I replied, we continued to walk through the forest when we saw someone on the floor, shaking them I yelled: "Hey wake up!" They didn't so I picked them up and continued to walk, out of nowhere, metal things came out of the sky, jumping back I hit Bakugo. "Watch were you're going you little shit" I shook it off as I made ice come out of my foot to stop the guy. I looked towards Bakugo who looked shocked and scared out of his skin "Do you know him or--" I got cut off "GET OUT OF HERE! I KNOW DEKU SENT YOU BUT WHY!" He screamed sending blasts toward the guy "I have no intention of telling you" The villain said in a muffled voice "but we aren't here for any of you" He pointed at me and Bakugo "Then why! Why are you and Deku here" I added while using my fireside to melt the 'teeth'