Chapter 17

3rd person pov

Recovery girl was treating the wounds of anyone who got hurt, while All might and a few students were keeping watch of Dabi. Everything was silent until they heard a groan "Urgh... Where am I?" a monotone voice asked, "You are in U.A my boy!" All might replied. The boy froze, he couldn't be there. 'No no no! This can't be happening. Izuku is probably insane by now, Shit!' he thought as everyone noticed his eyes widen, "What is it?" Todoroki asked, "N-Nothing." Dabi stuttered as he noticed he was cuffed tot he bed, he pointed towards it and asked "Can you let me go?" as he looked at the heroes, he sighed "I won't run away" he continued, they stared at him in disbelief.

Dabi POV

"If you don't trust me, fine... But please. It's hurting my wrists" I calmly said as they walked away to talk. I looked out the window to see... HARUNA? "What are you doing here?" I mouthed "I'm here for Izuku" she replied back. I palmed my face with my free hand, "Tell him I have a plan and I'll be back tomorrow!" I mouthed, she nodded. Just after she left, the heroes came back and undid the cuffs, I nodded and slipped under the bed sheets to sleep. 

'Izuku.... Please come yourself to save me' I thought as everything went black and I slept.

Haruna POV

I ran back to the bar as soon as I saw the heroes turn around, 'I'm sorry Izuku...' I thought as I knocked on the door to see Toga opened it. Pushing past her I went to Izuku's room to see him not there, so I went to Dabi's to see him curling up on the bed, "Izuku...." I muttered, "D-Dabi... Where are you...?" He asked stuttering. 

I made my way slowly to him and hugged him, "I'm sorry..." He stopped crying and turned to see me, "Don't say that.." he muttered. "Izuku.. He wants you to go with me.." I stuttered, he pushed me away and got changed, "Fine if he wants me to come, I go." 

Deku POV

After I got changed, me and Harun left to go to U.A. to free Dabi out of there, when we got there we saw him outside watching the class do a quirk test like the first year, I threw a stone towards him, hitting his shoulder, "Dabi c'mon!" I yelled/whispered, he slowly made his way over to me. "I-Izuku... I missed you.." he told me, I smirked and lent into his ear and whispered "Then show me you did miss me" I lent back and saw a blush creep onto his face I giggled quietly, "I'm sure she won't mind," I pointed towards the tomato coloured girl behind us, we both laughed a little, until he pulled me closer and whispered "Not until we get home, my little cinnamon roll" in a seductive tone, which made Haruna faint, groaning. I picked her up, with a challenge. Staring towards Dabi, he shook his head as I pouted. I started to walk back to the bar with Dabi, talking and flirting. When we opened the door, we saw no one "Shigaraki? Kurogiri!" I yelled a bit worried, putting Haruna on the couch, I continued to yell names "TOGA! KUROGIRI! SHIKI!" Dabi then yelled, I ran around the bar to see a note, on the note it said.

'Dear Dabi, Deku and Haruna,

We are sorry but we have no other use for you three, All for one as accepted this and told us to move places. If you want you can try and go back tot he heroes, but who would want a crazy maniac with them? This isn't our decision, but all the villains decision. Dabi you are to kind, same with Haruna. Deku you are to manic and insane to even be our friend.

Yet again sorry and Goodbye.

L.o.V'

After I read the letter, I crumpled it up and hit the wall, making the whole building shake, (OP AF)  "Izuku?" I heard to voices say, "Are you ok?" "I'm FUCKING PERFECT!" I yelled to both of them "Izuku... What was in your hand?" Haruna asked, "Why don't you see for your fucking self." I replied, Dabi looking at me with care, I walked past him without acknowledging him, "Midori-" he tried to reach out to me with his hand, but I hit it away, turning towards him I snapped "YOU BECAME JUST LIKE YOUR BROTHER, TODOROKI SHOTO. OH WAIT WHAT'S YOUR REAL NAME? OH HARUNA, DEARY. YOU WERE TOO KIND TO BECOME A VILLAIN IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I yelled one hand over my eye, "OHH! THIS IS GOOD, SEEING YOUR FACES! FUCK! It's good to let this side out," I chuckled like a maniac, "JUST GO TO U.A. AND BECOME A FUCKING HERO SO I CAN KILL YOU!" I yelled. Dabi and Haruna stepped away from me, "Read the letter, you'll find out why I am acting this way..." I stomped upstairs and slammed the door. I flopped on my bed as I started to cry remembering what I said to Dabi and Haruna.

"I wouldn't care if they hate me now..." I mumbled as I fell asleep.

Dabi POV

Me and Haruna were scared, we both looked at each other once Deku left, I walked over to the note to see what it said. Picking it up I uncrumpled it as I read it over

'Dear Dabi, Izuku and Haruna, 

I'm sure Izuku missed this note so please read it too him Dabi or Haruna, we are going on a small outing, because Midoriya is too insane for our liking. Please look after him

Shiki, Kurogiri and Toga'

I sat onto the floor, still confused, "Why is he mad at us then?" Haruna asks me as I turned over the note, to see another one. I read it out as Haru nodded in understanding.

------------------------------------------

A/N

Uh oh! The league of villains betrayed the three villains and Izuku said bad things to Haruna and Dabi! Will the two of them stick with Izuku or will they go to the hero side?

Will Dabi and Izuku still be a 'thing'?

Words: 849 (WITHOUT A/N)