Chapter 7

(a/n I'm sorry I haven't been able to update much)

Izuku Pov

I creeped out behind of Todoroki kun back, and grinned at the sight of everyone there. "Hey guys! Good to see you again, am I right?" Everyone just stared at me in shock, "M-Midoriya?" Lida asked. I nodded and hopped down in front of him with my hands in my pocket, "What do you need?" I asked with a angry tone "We were worried, please come back! Your mum misses you! We all miss you!" Uraraka screamed. I turned to the villains and nodded. "Sorry my dear~" Toga chirped "he is ours,"

"We will take him back!" All might stated. With a flick of my wrist, Todoroki dropped Kacchan onto the floor, all of us laughing and everyone try frantically to save him when kurogiri spawned a black hole underneath....

Kurogiri Pov (Surprise?)

I saw that Deku flicked his wrist and sighed, as everyone was chasing after Katsuki, I spawned a black hole underneath Izuku and sent him back to the bar, he was having too much fun. "Kuro! What was that for?" Shoto asked. "He was havong too much fun, he needs to calm down!" I exclaimed, after saying that I saw a few of the heroes were missing. I didn't think of that, what should I do! He is going to kill me... I looked torwards Shiki and whispered that they were after Deku as well, his facial expression showed he was terrified.

All might Pov

We securely got Katsuki and now time for Midoriya but he wasnt there, neither were Lida and Uraraka. They went after him, "RETREAT!" I shouted as everyone looked towards me and nodded, sprinting away with young bakugo in my arms I muttered "Please be ok." I brought everyone back to U.A. and looked around no Lida or Uraraka in sight. Everyone thought we lost them when suddenly they came in with a past out Izuku after about a hour.
"Young Lida! Young Uraraka! You are safe-" "Sorry we made you worry, but we got Deku back," they said cutting me off as they looked at the passed out boy.

Everyone looked shocked to see they got him back without hurting him, putting him onto the bed, adding restraints so he doesn't run away when he wakes up.

Izuku Pov

I started to open my feeling two hands hold my arm and one touching head, "Todo.... Dabi?" I muttered. "D-Deku?" It wasnt them, was I captured? Thanks Kuro, I gritted my teeth as I opened my eyes seeing Lida, Uraraka and All might next to me. "WHERE IS TODOROKI!" I shouted scaring all of them. "We didnt get him, young Midoriya." All might calmly said. I felt a tear fall down my face, a tear?? "Todoroki..." I muttered as I cried, all of them looking at me with a weird face. "Midoriya, what happened" Lida asked, I looked at them with red eyes from rubbing them to hard, "Todoroki was the only one who wasn't scared of me, he comforted me, made sure I was fine, he is worried about me..."

Everyone looked worried, "Please send me back to him!" I said with a caring tone, urgh I hate being goody "We can't do that Midoriya" all might said, "why!" He looked at me "We just got you back! We cant let you go back! I'm sure he will come back for you" I started faking crying again and fell back asleep 'Todoroki come back for me' I said in my mind before falling alseep.

Todoroki POV

When I woke up I felt restraints on my arms and legs, "DEKU!" I called and heard footsteps coming, "Deku?" It was Toga, she had a sad face, why thought? "Im sorry Todoroki kun! We tried to get him but failed, Deku chan is back with the heros" as soon as she said heroes I jumped up and tried to smash the chair I was in, I tried mutiple times, but it didnt work so I screamed as loud as I could before getting knocked out by Dabi. When I woke up again the restraints were off and I rushed to U.A. to find Deku. I saw our old classroom and looked in there trying to be sneaky.

I saw Deku was being hold by Aizawa's scarf and I gowled, everyone looked to the window as I slipped away, that was close. "Todoroki?" I heard someone whisper. "Uhhhhh" I started "Who's there?" "Its me, Shiki" what is he doing here? He never liked Deku in the first place. "Why are you here, I thought you hated deku..." I muttered the last bit. "Yes I know, I still do but All for one asked me to get him, so are here to free him as well?" He asked, I looked at him with an pissed off face, I nodded as he started to get a bit scared as well.

Shiki POV

I lied to Todoroki about hating Izuku, he was like a smaller brother and Deku knew he was, seeing him like that made me angry, so I made some hand notations to Shoto and he understood what I wanted him to do, he froze the window as I disintegrated it, he then melted the ice making a smokescreen, everyone was coughing. "Deku!" Me and Shoto both shouted as he came towards us I staited "Thank you for looking after him, we are taking him back now! They next time we see you, he won't be who you know him as, you know what I mean, don't you All might," All might looked at me from the floor wondering how I knew it was him.

"How did you know it was me?" Giggles came from Deku "I told them! Remember the first time we met? Yeah... I trusted them more then you so I told them everything about you and everyone in class, as well as the heroes, you know the book you signed? Yeah that had Hero notes for the future, I didnt use them for hero duty though."

Izuku jumped out of my arms and landed on top of All might, he looked at hik with a grin in his face while all might looked terrified...