Chapter 38

Welly's POV

"Memphis stop crying goddammit!" I can't stand having this baby around. All she is is a pain in my ass. I want her gone.

Vic's POV

Kellin and I had such a craaaaazzzyyyy night today, shit. I pull into my driveway and take the key out of the ignition. Just as I unbuckle my seatbelt, my phone rings.

It's Jenna.
I take a deep breath and answer it.

"Hello?"
"Hey Vic!" Jenna's beautiful voice greets me on the other line. "How are things?" Damn, I love her accent.

"Things have been pretty good," I continue to explain the recent events

"That's fucking awesome, Vic! I'm happy for your brother. Speaking of dates, look outside."

I feel my stomach drop in excitement. "Okay!" I open my door, and Jenna's standing outside. She comes in and hugs me. I kiss her passionately and close the door. "Hold on a second, I just wanna check something." I sprint upstairs, let myself into mike's room, and wake him up.

"Dude what the fuck!?" He puts his pillow over his face.

"I'm getting laid today!" I almost scream in excitement.

"But you and Kellin fucked last night," he smirks.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Jenna's here, and I'm not gonna chicken out this time."

"Have fun dude. I won't disturb you guys."

I go back downstairs. What the hell? I rub my eyes to make sure I'm not hallucinating. I'm not. Everything goes black.