Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Vic's POV

I watch my crying brother rip out grass from our newly cut lawn. He must be really sad, considering he worked to get such a nice lawn.

"What is wrong with me!?" He yells between sobs.

"Nothing," I pause, hugging him the best I can. "Nothing at all."

"Thanks Vic, I love you man."

"Love you too brother." I lay down next to him, observing the puffy clouds above us. "You know, Welly's an interesting woman. And she gave me a copy of her approximate period schedule for the next three years when we were together. And...its that time of month for her..." I laugh, trying to lighten things. "If there's anything I know about her from a year of dating, it's that she'll eventually get her shit together, and common sense will emerge. I give the restraining order a month tops, she's nutty like that."

"I guess, I really loved her, man. I don't know why the fuck, though."

"Do you want the nice answer, or the honest answer?"

"Honest, bro."

"Okay, Welly is just a conceited cow in the form of a hoe human. She craves the d and she craves attention. I found this out shortly after she got the pregnancy test completed."

"Yeah, I understand, bro. I found that out, too." Mike seems to have stopped crying by now.

"And just for your brokeheartedness, well have a guys night for you tonight." I pause, and I see my brother's face light up. "We'll invite some of the guys over, get some beef jerky, and then go down to the racetrack and watch some dumb people crash into each other. If you want, if you don't, we can rent some pay per view fights and root 'em on." I place my hand on his shoulder. "Okay? Whichever you like, we'll make happen."

"Thanks, bro." He smiles. "I think we should go buy some beef jerky, because if we don't hurry, the races will start."

DNA: A Pierce the Veil FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara