Chapter 21

Chapter 21- Mikes POV

I come home after an awesome night of partying. I put my keys down and grab a beer from the fridge because I'm sobering up a bit. I hear a noise upstairs. eh. Probably a mouse. I go upstairs to my room and notice that Vic's bedroom door is closed. Funny. I thought I left it open. I go to open it and notice that it's locked. That means the fucker is home. I stand there and think for a minute. Should I leave him be, or demand to talk to him? Eh. He's probably had a rough time like I have in these past couple of weeks; Ill leave him be for tonight and let him decide when he wants to talk. I go into my room, and lock it. I turn up my speakers and play some of my rap songs. Mike WhiskeyHands, you are a fucking rap genius, I think to myself. I slip on a sweatshirt with my face on it and almost fall asleep when my phone goes off.

Vic: hey man, so yeah I'm back. Would you be able to turn your music down a bit, I'm trying to sleep. thanks.

That's weird, I think to myself. He doesn't seem mad. Maybe he just doesn't wanna talk about it. I type back.

Mike: sure. sleep well brother.

Vic: thanks man. listen, I'm sorry if I've acted like a jerk over the past few weeks, I'm just having a hard time.

Mike: it's fine, I understand. Goodnight.

Vic: night brother

I guess he's not mad at me. Or he's just really drunk. Or tired. He HAS to be mad at me, I mean, I got HIS girlfriend pregnant. All in all, this is Wellys fault. But I love her so much. She shouldn't have had sex with me while she was dating Vic. but, I shouldn't have agreed to fuck her, because she was dating my brother. All this thinking is making me sick. I make myself some tea with some vodka in it while I change the music to my acoustic playlist, making sure to keep it low. Man, this is good tea.

I eventually fall asleep and dream about weed.