Chapter 28

Chapter 28- Vic's POV

I walk up the porch stairs and knock on the door. A familiar face answers the door.

"Hey Katelynne, is Kellin home?"

"Oh hey Vic! Come on in! He's reading Copeland a story before she naps, he should be down in a few. Please sit down."

"Eh, I'm doing fine I guess. Mike and I got into a fight and I just needed to be away from him."

"Oh, well you're always welcome here!"

"Thanks Katelynne" I hug her.

"No problem!" she hugs back.

"What are you doing hugging my wife?" Kellin laughs as he pretends to tackle me, which turns into him tickling me.

"Dude what the fuck! In front of your wife? Besides, I'm straight!" I laugh, hugging him.

"Hey man, what's up?"

"Mike and I got into a fight and I just needed to get away from him."

"Oh, okay. well you're always welcome here!"

"Thanks KellyBear."

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not really. I just wanna hang out, get my mind off of it."

"You know what that means!" Kellin winks at me as he turns on the wii.

"Mmhmm. Oh, it's gonna be a night." I wink back.

"Victor, it's the afternoon. Besides, not with my wife in the house." He giggles.

"Why not? We did it with her in the house that one time last year!"

"Fiiiine, we can't be too loud though." Kellin gets the Mountain Dew and plays some music.