Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Tony's POV

I go to look for their room when I see a familiar face.

"Oh my god Tony!" It's Sophie, the girl I met at the airport. I hug her.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Oh, my friend Karina broke her arm, so I was visiting her. Why are you here?"

"Vic's girlfriend, Welly is giving birth to their child."

"Oh that's great for them! Well it was nice seeing you here," She hugs me. "I gotta go, bye!"

"Bye!" What a nice girl.

-Vic's POV -

She's beautiful. I can't believe this bundle of joy is half mine. I have to clear things up.

"Welly, listen." she looks at me. "I, uh, remember when I said I didn't want the baby and that I felt I wasn't ready? That's not the case anymore. I'm definitely ready for this, and we can do it together." I kiss Memphis. "I love you," I whisper to her. Memphis looks up at me. Oh no. Not again. I blink as a tear rolls down my face.

"Aww Vic, you're crying! We will do this together, as friends, and boyfriend and girlfriend, as mother and father." Welly kisses me.

"Um hey guys, not to interrupt the love scene here but can I hold my niece?" Mike smiles.

"Sure," I say softly and hand her to mike the proper way.

"Good job guys, she's gorgeous." Mike looks at us happily. "Hey Memphis, I'm uncle WhiskeyHands. I love you." I laugh softly as Mike holds Memphis.

Things could not be better.