Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Vic's POV

I shoved my face in the soft, green pillow I had brought with me as the plane started to land. As much as I flew on planes, I always hated the landing. Usually, Jaime or Mike were there to comfort me and keep me from throwing up. Now that they're not here with me, I grab the barf bag out of the pouch and begin to vomit. a few seconds later, I had vomited everything out of me. It seems like hours until the plane comes to a stop.

I grab my bags and sprint off the plane as fast as possible. Once I leave the airport, I hail a taxi and go home. Mike and I share a house, but he's at a nearby club hanging out with his so-called friends. I pick up the laptop and oovoo Jenna. She picks up.

"Hey Vic! I'm on a plane coming to Cali!!"

"Yay! I can't wait for tomorrow night!" I wink, and blush as I realize what I just said. "Uh, none of your friends heard me say that, right?"

"Nope!" She smiles, and I melt a bit inside. Man, is she gorgeous. I take a screenshot with my laptop as she smiles.

"Ah, good. So are you pumped for your gig?" I feel my voice slightly deepen.

"Yeah, of course! We haven't played in a few weeks, I miss the stage." Her accent is just, so adorable. Damn, am I in love? With Jenna? Oh well, she sure is cuter than that whore Welly.

"I miss the stage too. But were canceling our tour because Mike and I don't wanna see each other. Anyway, Ill be at your show, and after." I wink, and we both blush a bit.

"Oh. Well I'm sorry to hear that. Pierce the Veil is amazing live, and the singer's pretty sexy." She winks and I blush even deeper. As I open my mouth to reply, I hear the front door open.

"Ah, fuck. Mike just came home and he doesn't know I'm here. I'm pretty sure he's gonna wanna have a deep talk with me. I'll talk to you tomorrow; it's pretty late here." I feel my stomach drop.

"Okay, see ya" She winks. "Bye," I sign off.