Chapter 19

Chapter 19- Vic's POV

My computer goes off as I watch Amber walk away.

Jenna: vic? you there?

Fuck, I forgot I was IMing her

Vic: yeah, sorry. I had a fan encounter.

She types back almost instantly.

Jenna: oh god. tell me about it.

I tell her about what just happened.

Jenna: awh, that's so sweet. you inspire me ;)

I turn a shade of pink at the winky face.

Vic: wanna be inspired tomorrow night? ;)

Jenna: sure thing ;) what underwear should I wear? frilly or not frilly?

Vic: doesn't matter, they're gonna be taken off anyway ;)

Jenna: oh yeah, lol.

Vic: shit, were landing in ten minutes. I'll IM you later, and if I forget, I'll be at your gig tomorrow.

Jenna: you'll also be there after the gig right? ;)

Vic: of course ;)

I close my laptop and feel myself turn a dark shade of scarlet. As I pop a piece of gum in my mouth, I see a flight attendant walk by.

"Excuse me, could you just throw this out for me?" I hand her a couple empty bags of peanuts I ate during the flight.

"Of course!" She turns to me and smiles. "wait a second," she studies my face. "You're Vic Fuentes! right?"

"In the flesh!" I smile, and hand her the empty bags of peanuts. She takes out a pad of paper and a black pen from her pocket.

"Could you sign this? I love Pierce the Veil!"

"Yeah, of course. Who should I make it out to?"

"Natalie, that's me." I gladly sign the pad: 'Natalie, thank you for supporting ptv and being a fan. We couldn't have done it without you <3 Vic' I hand it to her.

"Aww thank you so much!" she smiles, and walks away.