Epilogue

Regina and I are walking hand in hand up to our front door. My parents babysat for us tonight so we could go out to dinner. "I love you Regina" we kiss and she says "And I love you Emma". We walk in the house and its really quiet. Walking into the living room and turning on on the lights everyone yells "surprise".  "What's going on here?"  Ruby's the first to speak. "Emma it's your tenth wedding anniversary, we had to have a party". It's a nice little gathering just my parents and our friends and our kids. Like Ruby said, today is mine and Reginas tenth wedding anniversary and it's been an amazing decade. We have three children, Henry is almost 11, Sarah is 8, Conner is 4 and we have another girl on the way that's due in three months. Regina is still the mayor and I moved up to become Sheriff. My parents moved to Storybrooke a few years ago to be closer to us and the kids. Belle and Ruby finally got married three years ago. They also have two little girls ages 8 and 5. I look around at everyone in the room and I feel so happy with my life. I'm happily married to my beautiful wife, and we have amazing kids. Our friends are the best, and my parents are always there for us. Who knew that one night at a karaoke bar would have changed my life forever.