Chapter 11

It's been 3 months since I met Regina and I'm loving life with her. We see each other every chance we get. Today is Wednesday and I'm driving down to Storybrooke to surprise her. I took a few vacation days for today tomorrow and Friday and I don't have to be back at work till Monday. I make it to Storybrooke at 2:30. She usually gets out at 3:00. I stop at the flower shop and get a nice assortment of different flowers and head over to the town hall. I walk up to her office and her secretary smiles and I ask "Is she busy?" "I think she's just finishing up some paperwork, I let her know you are here". "No. Wait please. I'd like to surprise her if I could". "Since it's you I guess that will be ok. Go on in". "Thank you so much". I knock on the door and don't wait for an answer and let myself in. "Surprise baby, I'm here early". I close the door and look at her and she crying. "Gina baby what's wrong?" I quickly go to her side. She shakes her head and I pull her in my arms. "Baby please. What can I do to help you? Are you hurt do you need a doctor?" She cries harder. My heart is breaking for her. When she finally speaks, she says "I'm so sorry Emma. I'm so sorry". "Regina what's going on sweetheart?" She shakes her head again and I just hold her till she's ready. When she starts to calm down. She looks at me with sad eyes. "Emma I'm sorry". "You already said that Gina. Why are you sorry?" "I just got off the phone with my doctor". "Ok baby. Are you sick. Please tell me you are scaring me". "I ruined everything Emma". She starts crying again. ""What did the doctor say Regina?" "I'm pregnant Emma. I'm sorry. I know it's to soon. It's my fault I should have gone on the pill or something". I kiss her. "Regina calm down please. Everything is ok. I'm not mad, and you didn't ruin anything. I'm just as much to blame for this as you are. We are going to be fine. I promise". I kiss her again. "Your not angry?" "Why in the world would I be angry. Regina I love you and now I hear you are having my baby. It may be to soon, but shit babe we created a life". Now I've got tears in my eyes. She jumps in my arms and holds me so tight. "Thank you Emma". She lets go of me and I kiss her again. "How about we move over to the couch so I can get off this hard floor that I've got my knees on. She giggles a bit and we move to sit on the couch in her office. "So tell me everything. When did you think you were pregnant and when did you go to the doctor?" "About two weeks ago I started getting sick in the mornings. I noticed some of my clothes weren't fitting correctly. I took a few home pregnancy tests and they came out positive so I called my doctor made an appointment. I went yesterday and she ran some tests, she called me today and they also came out positive". "So you've been going through this alone for two weeks. Why didn't you tell me Regina. I would have been right by your side for everything". "I'm sorry Emma. I was scared to tell you. Things have been so good between us and I guess I was so scared to be pregnant. It was more about me than it was about you. I knew that you would be there but I didn't want to feel like I was pressing you". "That couldn't be further from the truth Regina, I'm here for you and I always want to be". "Thank you. I believe you. Emma could you do something for me please?" "Anything sweetheart". "Could you just hold me for a little while please". "Absolutely my love". I wrapped her in my arms and hold on tight.