Chapter 2

We walk out together and start making out against my truck. I have her pressed up against the front passenger door when I step back and say, "I think you should know, before we go further. I was born with a penis".  She smiles and says "I could tell my dear, that's why I want you right now". I grab my keys and hit the button to unlock all the doors and we climb in the backseat. She lays down and I climb on top of her. We kiss for a bit and she pushes me back a little and says "Well Miss Swan are you gonna fuck me or what?"   Oh my god this woman. I nod and we both start quickly undressing. I don't even think about the condoms in my wallet, and she never said anything so I rub the head of my dick against her core and through her folds. "Stop wasting my time Miss Swan. I have a long day tomorrow". I nod and line up, and slowly push my way into her. She lets out a big gasp. "Fuck Emma".  "You ok?"  "Yes. I wasn't expecting you to be so big. Please continue".  I do as asked, but slowly. I groan at the tightness of her, fuck she feels so good. I look at her face the whole time I'm pushing in to make sure she's ok. Once I'm in all the way I wait a few seconds to let her adjust. She gives me a nod then I start slowly with an easy rhythm. She's breathing heavily and starts scratching her nails up and down my back. I kiss down to her breasts and I take a nipple in my mouth and suck, then I slowly lick and take loving bites around the nipple. Regina is moving all around under me. When I'm done with one breast I move to the other and do the same thing. Regina starts to dig her nails harder into my back now. And I love it. I start pumping a little harder. She doesn't object so I keep going. "Oh, fuck Emma. Oh fuck. Fuck me. Please". We been going at it a while now and I've made Regina cum about three times by now, but she smacks my ass and says "I hope your not done yet?"   I'm almost ready to pop, but I shake my head no. "Good.  Now let's have a big finale".  I nod and start fucking like I've never done before. I'm so close.  I need her to be, so I start rubbing my thumb around her clit to help her along. I feel her grip my back with her fingernails digging into me, and she just starts squirting all over me as she has another orgasm, which sent me way over the edge and I came hard inside her. I fell on top of her and we both were panting. "I'm sorry Miss Swan. I'm a little embarrassed. I've never done that before". I laugh a little and say "Definitely no worries. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself".  "That I definitely did dear".  We both move to sit up and start to redress. I look at my watch and it's 3:30.  Shit. We've been out here for almost three hours. "I think I should go now Miss Swan". I nod and open the back door and we both get out. I walk her to her car and we kiss. "So, Regina will I see you for karaoke again?"  She smiles and kisses my lips "You never know Miss Swan". She gets in her car, backs out of the space and drives away. I look at the license plate and remember it. When I get to my truck, I get out my tablet from the department and look it up. I read "Regina Mills, Storybrooke Maine. Single. 34. No arrests, no warrants." I'm surprised by the next information I read. "Mayor Of Storybrooke". Hmm nice to know. I start my truck and head home. What a great night. I really hope I see her again. And now that I know where she lives, I'm sure I will.