Chapter 8

Sitting on the couch in Reginas study, I wait as she pours us a glass of apple cider then she sits next to me. She hands me my glass, and its delicious. "What's the plan for after this weekend Emma?"  "What do you mean?"  "I mean, do you plan on coming back here from time to time?"  "I'd really like to Regina. I'd like to take you out again and spend more time with you". "Are you asking to date me Miss Swan?"  "Yes I believe I am. Would you like to date me Regina Mills?"  "Hmm. Sure, I think I'd like that". I laugh and lean in to kiss her and she kisses me back tenderly. I hear her hum into the kiss. We break the kiss and just look at each other and smile. "It's getting late Miss Swan".  I sit back a bit and say "Oh yes. I guess your right. I should probably get going now". She moves closer to me and runs her hand through my hair and says into my ear "That's not what I meant dear. Perhaps you'd like to join me upstairs and get to know each other better?"  "Oh yes. Yup. Sure". Regina laughs and gets up and I follow her. She leads the way upstairs and into her bedroom. She sits on the bed and pats a spot next to her. I walk over and sit. "Everything ok Emma, you seem a bit nervous?"  "I guess maybe I am. Everything happened so fast the other night and now it's like we have time to take things slow get to know each other in this new way".  "No need to be nervous dear. I won't bite, Well not to hard anyway".  She gives me an evil laugh and get ups and walks away. She goes into what I assume is her walk in closet. I hear a zipper and imagine that's Regina taking her dress off. "I hope you are starting to undress dear".  I stand up and kick off my shoes and take off my pants when Regina comes back into view and I can't move. She's standing in front of me in a matching bra and panty set. She walks over and says. "See something you like Emma?"  I can only nod. We kiss passionately. Then she starts to drag her left leg up my right outer thigh and hooks it around my lower back. I take my left hand and grab under her right ass cheek and lift her against me. Now she has both legs wrapped around me. We are still kissing as I walk us over to her bed and carefully lay us both down. We break the kiss and pant a bit. Then Regina says "I don't know what it is you've done to me Miss Swan, but I just want you so much all the time. You are like an addiction that I can't get enough of".  "Oh. I feel the same way. That's why I had to see you again. I know it pissed you off the way I did it, but I hate being without you Regina". We passionately kiss more then I start to pull away. "Emma, what's wrong sweetheart?"  "Nothing bad Gina,  I was just thinking, the other night we didn't use protection, maybe we should tonight".  "Shit we didn't. I'm sorry Emma. Things just happened so fast between us. I didn't even think of it. Please don't be offended by this question, but can you get me pregnant?"   " I'm not offended, and yes. I can. I'm sorry. I know we should have talked, but like you said it all happened so fast".  Then Regina says "Did we just kill the mood?"   "No. I hope not cause my "friend" still wants to be inside you".  Regina laughs, the biggest laugh I've ever heard. No matter what she does, she is so fucking sexy. "So now what Miss Swan?"  "Well now we wrap it up and move forward. What do ya think?" She grabs me from both sides at the back of my neck, and pulls my hair so I move down to kiss her. We kiss for a few minutes and then she says "So wrap it and fuck me, Emma". Who am I to say no to that.