Chapter 19

We had a lovely dinner up on the top deck of the yacht just off the the coast of Maine. The view was beautiful. Out in the distance you could see the forest tree line, and to the left of that was an incredible looking lighthouse. Our dinner was delicious. Started off with shrimp cocktail, then a surf and turf of fillet mignon and lobster tails with roasted red potatoes and asparagus. The dessert was a yummy chocolate molten lava cake. Regina loved it so much she ate hers and half of mine. It's was really a lovely sight to see her eyes and smile light up with every bite she took of the cake. I'm gonna have to remember this cake and get her more. After dinner we were still on the upper deck. We held hands as we walked over to the railing. The boat was just floating on the water as we watched the sunset just over the horizon behind the lighthouse. A woman walked up to me and tapped me in the shoulder. "Hi sorry to bother you both, but would you mind taking a picture of my husband and me?"   "Sure. No problem". I took her phone and took a few pictures and handed her phone back. "Thank you so much".  "Your welcome".  From behind me I hear Regina speak. "Would you take one of us please?"  She nods and takes Reginas phone. We go to the spot where the couple was just standing. I stand behind Regina and I wrap my arms around her. She snaps a few pictures then the woman gives Regina back her phone and she says thank you. We both look at the pictures she took and I can't believe how beautiful they came out. It's me and Gina with the lighthouse behind us and the sky was breathtaking with orange, pink and blue colors. We stand at the railing and stare at the sky. Regina has her hands on the rail and mine are holding her. I kiss her cheek and put my chin on her shoulder. A moment later I whisper in her ear "I love you Regina. I love you so much".   She turns her head to kiss my lips and says "And I love you my dear, more than I ever imagined".  We kiss again then she leans her head back on my chest and we stay that way till the boat starts heading back to the dock. It's getting a little chilly now that the sun has gone down, so we go sit inside on very comfortable love seat and held each other. Regina fell asleep just as soon as she put her head on my shoulder. About 45 minutes later we were back at the harbor and docked. "Baby". I give her a gentle shake and kiss her forehead. "Baby time to wake up. We're back honey".  She stretches and lifts off me. "Emma I'm sorry I fell asleep my love".  "It's ok babe. Ready to go home?"  She nods and we stand up and walk to the exit. The crew bids us farewell as we head down the ramp. We get to my truck and I open the door for Regina. Before she gets in she gives me a passionate kiss. When we separate she holds my face and says "Thank you for tonight Emma. Everything was just wonderful. I love you for doing this".  "I love you Gina. I'm glad you liked it". We get in and drive home.