Chapter 7

What a great morning I spent with Regina. She is so wonderful. I just want to be with her all the time. I'm now sitting on my bed googling restaurants near me. I find a nice one here in Storybrooke. It's an Italian restaurant with a nice menu and a good wine selection. I text Regina to see if the restaurant I selected is ok with her and she says it's one of her favorites in town. I have a few hours to kill so I walk around and check out the town. This really is a nice place. I walk over to a beautiful park. There is a vendor selling ice cream so I get one and hang out on a bench and watch the kids and adults play and enjoy the park. When I finish my ice cream I get up and continue my walk around town. I notice an arcade and I have to go in and play a few games of pinball. This town is awesome. It has everything and it has Regina. What more does it need. A few hours later I go back to my room to get ready for our date. I take a quick shower and I get dressed in my black dress pants and a white button down shirt.  I leave my room at 7:30 at run over to the flower shop again and buy one white rose and one red one to go with the others I bought this morning. I drive back over to Reginas, walk up and knock on the door. I'm speechless when she opens the door. Does this woman own anything that won't turn me on. "Regina you look gorgeous". She's wearing a beautiful purple dress. "Thank you, and you look wonderful as well".  I hand her the roses. "Thank you Emma, you didn't have to". I just stare at her. "Well are we ready to go dear?"  "Oh, yes I'm sorry. You just look so good I got lost in my head". She laughs and closes the door. She hooks her arm though mine and we walk to my truck. I open the door for her and she gets in. I close the door and get in on my side. "This is a nice truck Emma. It's a different view than the one I had the other night". We look at each other and laugh at that. Pulling up to the restaurant they have valet so they open the doors for us. Regina hooks her arm in mine again and we walk into the restaurant. "Good evening. Welcome to Amici's do you have a reservation?"  "Yes. It's under Swan". "Ok. There you are. Please follow me. She grabs a few menus and leads the way. I requested a quiet table out of the way. And that's exactly where she leads us. I pull out Reginas chair then go to my own. "Here are your menus and the server will be right with you". Regina and I both say thank you and look at the menu. When the waitress comes over we both order a glass of wine. We decide to get the bruschetta as the appetizer and I ordered tortellini with chicken and broccoli in a spicy oil and garlic sauce, and Regina ordered a shrimp, tomato and linguine dish. Everything was so delicious. We had a wonderful time together. We talked easily with one another like we have been. When the check came it felt way to soon. But we've been here for two hours now. I payed the check and I drove back to Reginas house. I walked her up to the door and kissed her on the cheek. She giggled at me and and said. "Would you like to come in for a drink Emma?"  "Sure I'd love to".