Home Is Where The Heart Is

I haven't felt this good about myself in... Years.

Ya know when you're a little kid and you got a new sparkly Christmas dress and you stand in front of the mirror, gapped teeth and freckles, spinning like you don't care who's watching because you feel damn good.

Well that's how I feel now.

Except I'm not 6 years old and it's not Christmas. I don't have a sparkly dress on and my teeth are fully filled in. And instead of spinning in a mirror, I'm gazing upon my 4, almost 5 month pregnant belly.

Today is the day I finally get to go home. It's been a solid two months and I want nothing more than to be with Harry and Annie again. Harry told me that he put our Nashville house up for sale and that we were moving to the town beside my parents. He said that he had a lot of time to think and he agreed that this life, in the vast city, it wasn't us. We loved the little things.

The Sunnerville Ranch was actually really beautiful. It wasn't like a clinic. It was a centre for women who wanted to get better. Who had realized their mistakes and knew what they wanted, and what they wanted was to be a better person. It wasn't like my past rehabilitation clinics. They were friendly and lovely and they made me feel so incredibly loved. Their ambition was to make people the best version of themselves. And that's what the did for me. I am Taylor Swift (soon to be styles). I like taking photos of things that get so easily over looked. I like Starbucks a little too much for my own good. Bagels are angel halos in food form and I like to be alone sometimes. Which, in the end is completely okay. Take me or leave me.

Harry had also mentioned that he had a few surprises. He wouldn't let me I'm on any of them but he said they were going to change our life for the better. And I prayed he was right.

I'm sitting on the bench on the porch of the centre, waiting for Harry to come pick me up. My things are all ready to go and I've already said goodbye to the friends I've made these past two months. I'm currently jotting down ideas for a photoshoot for Brit and Nate for their own little bundle of joy. She's nearing six months now.

I hear the roar of the car blinding down the rocky road and I pounce up, flying down the stairs and jumping up and down before he can even stop the car. I know it's Harry. His green eyes gleaming through the windshield and his dimples sending butterflies. He opens the door and his jaw drops as his eyes go directly to my stomach. I hadn't seem him in two weeks. He said there was a lot to do with work so that he could take time off. I agreed of course, and even though I wasn't able to see him for two weeks, I'm with him now and that's all that matters.

"You grew!" He kneels down, pressing his lips into the cloth of my dress that hugs my stomach. "And you." He stand straight up, his lips pushing into my forehead which both hands grasping at my neck and the back of my head. "You are so beautiful. You're glowing."

"You're so cheesy!" I laugh smiling up at him and I can feel the baby kick when my tummy leans against him.

"Do you like cheesy?"

I shrug, "it depends."

"What about this?" He asks and immediately his arms wrap around my waist and he lifts me up, spiny us both in hazzy circles while our lips mend perfectly. "Do you like that kinda cheesy, Mrs Styles?"

"Why yes." I say, cradling his face, "it's just my cup of tea."

•••

Harry informs me that our entire house had basically been shifted to a new place. In a town called 'Wren'. It was bigger than where my parents lived, but much smaller than Nashville. Our house was supposed located by a elementary school and Annie would be attending next year in order to give me time with the baby. Harry seemed to have everything figured out, and I could help but be grateful.