Tattoo

"Wow." Harry breathes out heavily, falling beside me on the bed and I try to catch my breath, pulling the sheet over my bare chest.

"You can... You can say that again." I burst into a fit of giggles, turning onto my side and kissing his shoulder.

"God I love when your parents are out of town." He looks at me. His green eyes bright and his pupils dilated.

"I just love you in general." I snuggle into him, his chest hot. I drag my fingers along his chest and it rises and falls. His heartbeat is going a million miles a minute and so is mine. "I think I've finally got it!" I laugh, tracing my finger in the empty space. "I know what I want you to get!"

"Alright, what is it?"

"Pass me that pen!" I laugh, kissing his cheek. Harry leans over to the table and her hands it to me. In blue ink I draw a heart with the word 'golden'.

"I like it." He grins, pulling my chin up. Our lips meet and I feel a heavy blush coming on. "I'll call the tattoo shop tomorrow."

"Promise me you'll never leave." I whisper against his lips, my eyes closed.

"Never could I ever leave you, Taylor."

I cuddle on to his chest, tossing the pen and kissing his jawline. The heat of his body warms me more than anything I've ever experienced. Physically and mentally. This relationship could make it. This could be it for me. This could be my prince. This could be my happily ever after. This was my happily ever after.

When I wake up, Harry is already up and showering. I jump at the chance to have a little fun and prance into the bathroom with a towel around my chest. I knock on the glass door and a shampoo'd Harry spins on the balls of his feet. "Mind if I join?"

He looks at me suspiciously but none the less, opens the door and I drop my towel before sliding in beside him. "Sleep well?" I ask, turning so my back is facing him. I wet down my hair and grab shampoo, beginning to lather it in.

"Um, yeah! You?"

"Great!" I turn back around and push my fist full of shampoo back into his hair as I lean up to kiss him.

"I don't know what kinda sex drug you took but I like it." He puts his hands on my hips and forcefully pushes me against the tile side. His lips overlap mine and he acts for entrance which I obviously do. We stand kissing under the water until all of the shampoo we have collected has vanished.

"It may not be rain but at least it's something." He doesn't know what I'm talking about at first and then I see it click. Dimples come from no where in his cheeks and he hoists me up so my legs wrap around his waist. He kisses me again and this time I feel his laughter echo through me. Like ever vibration rattles through my bones.

"You are one mean tease miss Swift."

"Only for you." I add

•••

The only tattoo shop Harry could get a walk in was in Nashville so Harry and I decided to take a little road trip with old boots. We weren't far, an hour at most, but we decided to make a day of it. We stopped at the corner store for twizzlers and diet coke and then we were off.

Hanging out with Harry was unbelievably comforting. I feel like I could do it forever. My entire life. Maybe it was because I owed him everything. I truly believe if it wasn't for him I would've fallen back into old habits. He was a life savour. Yet, he doesn't even know it. He's beautiful like that. He won't admit to anything unless it'll help someone else. Having him in my life was the best thing that could have ever happened.

I've never been to a tattoo shop, I've always wanted one but I stayed clear of needles. They weren't my kinda thing. But the longer Harry and I sat in the waiting room the more I wanted one. Looking through book after book of the artist's best work. "You're serious about this?" Harry asks, kissing my shoulder.

"Yeah, maybe, well I don't know." I close the book and push it back on the table with the stack of others.

"I think it's a good idea." He proclaims.

"I'm just not sure if I'm ready to mark my skin like."

Harry slides his hand into mine. "Your skin has gone through plenty of stuff and I think it would be beautiful. You came out stronger in all of this. Why not celebrate?"

"I have not a clue what I'd get."

"My face. Because you love it so much." I look at him shockingly hoping he's not being serious. "What about something to do with bravery?"

"I feel like that's too cocky." I laugh, pushing my hair behind my ear. "It's not right."

"What if we get the same thing?"

I shoot a look at him. "What?!"

"The heart you drew last night, what if we both get it."

"You want to get matching tattoos?"

He smiles, "yeah. Why not!"

"People will think we're crazy!"

"So?"

I push my forehead to his and laugh as I kiss him. "Okay. We'll do it."

Chris, the tattoo artist calls Harry's
name and we stand, hand in hand, following Chris to his chair. Harry pulls his t-shirt and lies down. He looks at me from the corner of his eyes and even though he's not smiling, I can feel it. I lean down and kiss his shoulder as the buzzing of needles start. "I love you, crazy." I laugh.

"I love you like crazy." He winks.

A/N

Hey guys!!! Sorry this one isn't very long but I'll have a new chapter up tonight/tomorrow!!!! Are you guys liking the frequent updates? Lol

Check out FanficsbyBrooke's new fanfic! It's called About Time and it just started!!! Yay!!!

Love you,
A