French Braids

"Wanna know what this first thing I thought when I saw you, was?" Harry and I have been curled up on the couch all day. My parents took Annie to the amusement park out of town to give us some time and to bond themselves. Harry's sitting with his feet up on the table and my head is in his lap and his fingers twine themselves through my hair.

"Sure." I open my eyes and look up at him. His natural smile is my favourite.

Harry runs his hand over my jaw and parts my lips so slightly with his thumb. "I saw you and the way your mouth dropped when you saw me, I thought you'd be really fun to kiss."

My eyebrows go up, "oh really?"

"Actually, the first thing I thought was,"god, she's gorgeous," but that's obvious."

I roll my eyes and slap him lightly. "So did I live up to your expectations?"

He shrugs. "I dunno."

"Shut up, I totally am fun to kiss."

"I'll let you think that." He chuckles and I slap him again. "Maybe I'll just have to check." Harry swoops himself on top of me and balances himself quite well. His knees dig into the couch.

I run my hands under his shirt and he pulls it off. I can sense myself turning red. One arm goes behind my head and the other at my waist, his thumb moving in circles on my hipbone. He leans down and I pull back my bottom lip, my teeth dig hard.

I wrap my arms around his neck and I pull him so our lips are less than an inch away. I stare into his eyes, so miraculously green even I'm envious. His lips fall to mine and my eyes squeeze shut. He manages to lift my chin up by just the motions of our kisses. Harry is such an odd creature. One minute he's being innocent and cute, and the next, he's kissing you so intensely you kinda forget how to breathe. His lips capture my bottom lip and my body immediately turns hot.

His kisses exchange my lips for my neck and and I breathe heavy letting out a hard gasp. It's before I realize but my shirt has ridden it's way around my chest and Harry is sliding it off now. He kisses my lips quick before heading back to my neck which soon turns into my collarbone. I let out short heavy breaths and as he finds my soft spot, I let out a gasp. He laughs and my fingers dig into his back. Har's lips reach my chest and he looks up at me and smirks and I have to pull him back to my mouth. "You're such a tease." I breathe, "this is not okay."

"Says who?" He mumbles against my lips.

I press my fingertips against his lips and push him back. "Me." I breathe harshly, my breath hot.

"I see how it is." He says and instead of trying to kiss me again, he pulls off my skirt and positions himself to kiss me accordingly. I look at him, squinty eyes and all, my chest rising and falling.

The lights flicker on and my heart stops. "Oh my god! Scott, get Annie outta here!" My mother shrieks and Harry jumps up, throwing me his shirt from the ground. I can hardly believe or realize what's happening until Harry is going on to explain that we were 'just having some fun' while I cover myself in his shirt. I swear I was 17 shades of red. "Maybe you could have some fun upstairs?" She raises her eyebrows and the look on her face is pure horror. It's not like she thought I was a virgin, or that Harry and I hadn't had sex, it's just seeing your daughter half naked with her boyfriend on top of her... I can imagine that's core burning. She's not mad, just shaken.

I scurry upstairs trying to pretend that didn't just happen, Harry is just a fit of laughter behind me. "Dear god, did you think that was funny?" I slam the door behind him and he takes my hand leading me close.

"Calm down. It could've been worse." He says then going to kiss me but I doge.

"Worse? Like what? Us actually having sex in front of my parents and Annie?" He licks his lips and I scoff. "That's what I thought."