Chapter 30

Troye's POV
I woke up to Connor's warm arms pressed tightly around me and a dim light casting shadows in the small bathroom.
"Is it ok if we stay here and we'll see you when you come back with Tyler?" Connor whispered to Zoe, the sudden vibration of his voice in his chest causing me to jump.
"Of course. I'll be back in a little bit. Love you!" Zoe whispered back and closed the door.
Thinking that I was still asleep, Connor closed his eyes and rested his head against the wall, leaving his neck perfectly open.
We stayed like that for about half an hour before I got an idea. Only tilting my head up slightly so that Connor couldn't feel my movements, I quickly attached my lips to his neck, lightly grazing my teeth against his skin.
"Troye, no." he gasped "You're sick, you need to get some rest."
"But the only thing that can make me feel better is you." I pleaded, continuing to suck on his neck and started playing with the hem of his shirt.
Connor swatted my hand away and pushed me off of him and I scooted away from him and leaned against the bathtub, hugging my knees to my chest and gazing towards the ground.
I bit my lip.
I heard Connor's breathing hitch.
I gazed up at him through my eyelashes to see him staring at me, eyes wide.
In one swift movement he slid towards me, pushing my knees down to the ground, and straddled my lap.
"Fuck you, Troye Sivan."
He violently locked his lips with mine, causing me to gasp for air, but I quickly recovered. I pushed him backwards onto the ground and sat on top of him.
"I thought I was sick and needed rest, Connor?"
"You can sleep fucking later."
He pulled me down towards him, latching his lips with mine again before moving on to my neck. He quickly ripped my shirt off of me and I did his. I ran my hands down his stomach and started kissing down his stomach, leaving behind a trail of love bites.
I unbuttoned Connor's pants, pulling them off but leaving his boxers, and he did the same to me. I got back on top of him but he pushed me against the bathtub.
He reattached his lips with mine and kissed me passionately.
The door swung open.
"Hey gu-"
I looked up and saw Tyler wide-eyed in the doorway.