Chapter 10

Troye's POV

I sat on the bathroom floor holding Connor in my arms and rubbing his back when I realized that he had fallen asleep. His warm breathe hit my skin causing goose pimples to rise on my skin, he was so cute. I grabbed for a towel from the rack on the wall, trying my best to not wake Connor, and wrapped it around the wet washcloth on his arm - so as to not get anything wet - and picked him up (well attempted to but more like dragged him), carrying him to the bed and tucking him in under the covers. I needed to get bandages for Connor's arm from downstairs so I grabbed my wallet and walked out the door.
I walked down the hall and as I got to the elevators I saw Zoe standing there waiting for one when she looked up at me.
"Troye, what's wrong?!" she asked worriedly.
I froze. I hadn't realized that while Connor had been crying into my shoulder I had been crying too.
"Zoe I'm sorry." I said bursting into tears.
Zoe took in her arms and made me rest my head on her shoulder even though she was shorter than me.
"It's ok" she said "just tell me what's wrong, I can help you."
"It's Connor." I sobbed.
"Come to my room, Alfie's at a meetup so we can just talk alone.
Zoe took me to her room and I told her everything about Connor leaving O2L, which she already knew, but about how nervous he was about how people would react and about him cutting himself because he thought that everyone would hate him and she sat there and listened, not saying a single word.
"What can I do to help?" Zoe asked when I finished talking.
"I don't know. I don't even know what I can do." I told her.
"Should we still have our mini TRXYE celebration in our room tonight, or no?" she asked.
"Actually I think being with people who love him and who he loves would help. Just to let him know that we are and always will be here for him." I said "But first I have to go get bandages for his arm."
"I'll come with you."
Zoe and I walked downstairs and got the bandages and went back up to my room. When we walked in the door we both looked at the bed and Connor was sprawled out on it like a starfish. I smirked to myself and Zoe giggled.
"You can sit down." I said to Zoe pointing to the chair in the corner of the room while walking over to the bed.
I sat down on the bed and glanced nervously up at Zoe. I'm pretty sure she already knew that there was something between Connor and I, and if she didn't she was completely oblivious, so who cares if she saw more. I laid next to Connor and kissed him on the cheek.
"Connor, wake up Con. We need to fix your arm." I cooed.
Connor turned towards me, wrapping his arm around my waist, and rested his head on my chest. My face turned the colour of a tomato and my eyes went wide as I looked up at Zoe who was trying to hide her smile but hopelessly failing.
"Connor seriously." I said.
"But I don't want to" he grumbled "I just want to snuggle with you."
"Zoe's here." I stated.
Connor bolted upwards and put on his most fake smile.
"Hey Zoe!" he said with mock confidence.
"Hey Connor." she laughed.
"Connor we need to fix your arm." I said.
"Fine." he mumbled.

Connor's POV

I stood in the hotel room fidgeting with the bandage on my arm while Zoe Alfie and Troye talked.
"Stop messing with it." Troye said.
"Well I'm sorry, but my arm's suffocating." I said annoyed.
"That's not possible." Troye replied.
I gave him a death glare that would make anyone quiver, but not Troye, he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. My eyes went wide as I looked at Alfie who was shocked.
"So this is a thing now?" Alfie asked.
"It's been a thing." Zoe replied.
"Well okay." he said awkwardly.
I wrapped my arm around Troye's waist and rested my head on his shoulder and Troye kissed my head.
As more of our friends trickled into Zoe and Alfie's room and more of them found out about Troye and I, I got happier and happier, and sitting in a room with my best friends just relaxing and listening to music was almost the best thing ever, the best thing being Troye.

A/N: Sorry that I haven't written in a while I've just been really busy and I didn't really know what to do next but here it is! Thank you all sssooo much for 1k reads! I love you all so much!