Chapter 7

Connor's POV

I woke up with Troye's head on my chest and his arms around my waist. I looked over to the clock to check the time: 2:07 am. I didn't know what woke me up but I didn't mind it, because waking up to see Troye laying next to you was one of the best things ever. He looked so perfect and peaceful when he slept, his eyes lightly closed and his mouth slightly open. Thinking that he was asleep, I leaned down and kissed his forehead.
"I love you so much, you've made me such a happier person and you're such an amazing person. I love you more than words can explain." I whispered into his hair.
"Con, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." he said, startling me.

Troye's POV

I felt Connor move beneath me, waking me up. I checked the clock on the nightstand: 2:07 am. I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep. I guess Connor thought that I had been asleep the whole time because he leaned down and kissed me on the forehead and started whispering something into my hair.
"I love you so much, you've made me such a happier person and you're such an amazing person." he said "I love you more than words can explain."
At that moment I had this feeling that's really hard to explain. It's like this wave of happiness washes over you, feeling sort of like the chills, but not exactly.
"Con, you're the best things that's ever happened to me." I said, startling him.
I looked up at his angelic face and he looked down at me, his green eyes catching the moonlight pouring in through the window. I flipped us over and brought Connor's body in towards mine, resting his head in the crook of my neck, wrapping one arm around his back and cupping his chin with my other hand, rubbing my thumb across his cheek. Connor kissed my neck right below my jaw and rested his head back in its place and we feel asleep like that.

Connor's POV

When I woke up I was wrapped up in the bed covers but the bed felt lonely and cold. I could hear the shower running and could faintly hear Troye singing "Happy Little Pill", one of the songs in his EP, while showering. I checked the time on my phone: 7:00 am - we, well Troye had to be at the mainstage at 8:30 to rehearse for his TRXYE Q and A with Tyler so that gave me about an hour to get ready before we had to leave. I heard the shower shut off and the curtains move across the curtain rod. Troye opened the bathroom door and walked out with just a towel wrapped around his hips. Troye bit his lip and smirked at me.
"Goodmorning, babe." he said.
"Don't you dare do that to me." I retorted.
"Do what?"
"Bite your lip, I can't handle it, we have to be somewhere in an hour and a half and I won't be able to resist the urge to tackle you onto this bed and kiss you."
Troye bit his lip again.
"Stop it." I said.
Troye continued to bite his lip. I got up out of the bed, took Troye by his waist and threw him onto the bed, climbing on top of him. I began to trail kisses down from his ear to his collar bone and from his collar bone down to his nipple, sucking lightly, I then trailed the kisses down his stomach.
"Connor." Troye moaned.
I got off of Troye and walked towards the bathroom.
"W-Where are you going?" he stuttered.
"I told you, we have to be somewhere in an hour and a half and I have to get ready." I said opening the bathroom door.
"Fuck you." Troye mumbled as the door closed behind me.
I turned on the shower, waiting for it to warm up, and then got inside. I heard the door creak slightly and before I knew it Troye was in the shower with me and had me pinned against the wall.
"It's okay if we're a little late." Troye said breathily.
He crashed his lips against mine and our bodies molded together under the warm water.