Chapter 29

Connor's POV:
By the time we landed in London, Troye and I were half in the middle seat and half in our respective seats, curled up into each other and so deep in sleep that a flight attendant had to wake us.
"Welcome to London!" she said a little to cheerily.
I groaned groggily.
Troye shoved his hand in my face to muffle the sound.
"Thank you." I mumbled so that she would walk away.
She smiled sweetly and pranced off.
"Troye" I said, running my hand through his hair "wakey wakey."
Troye just nuzzled his head into my chest.
"Troye we have to go."
"Can't we just stay here?"
"No, Troye, we have to go."
"But I just want to cuddle."
"We can cuddle later."
"But I want to cuddle now."
"Troye, we can't, we have to go."
"Well fine then." he said grumpily and turning away from me, but before he could get up, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards him, kissing him sweetly and earning a few stares and grins from the other passengers.
"We'll cuddle later." I said "I promise."
"Okay." he pouted and got up. I got up behind him and grabbed our carryons.
"We need to go to baggage claim downstairs and grab our other luggage, okay?" I said once we were in the airport.
"But I don't want to move." he replied, grabbing onto my arm and resting his head on my shoulder.
I practically had to drag him to the escalators and get him on so that we wouldn't get stuck. Before we even reached the bottom we heard a familiar shrill.
"Troye! Connor!" Zoe yelled from the bottom of the escalator.
"Hey!" I said, dragging Troye up to her and hugging her.
"I haven't seen you in so long!" she screeched.
"It's been like two days." Troye grumbled.
"That's a long time!" Zoe defended herself.
"Not real-"
"Sorry, he's grumpy." I interrupted him "He wanted to stay on the plane and sleep."
"So typical Troye?" she responded.
"Yes, typical Troye." I laughed.
We both got evil eyes in response which just made us laugh more.
Once we got our luggage, we called a taxi and started the journey to Zoe's apartment. Zoe was sat in the front seat giving directions to the driver while I sat next to Troye. I looked over to him and he was staring blankly in front of him. I then noticed how much more pale his skin looked than usual and how lifeless his eyes looked.
"Troye, are you okay?" I asked, grabbing his hand which was laying, limp, beside him.
"I'm fine, I just have a really bad headache."
"Can I help?"
"Not really, sorry. It'll go away eventually."
I put my arms around his shoulders and pulled him into me and he rested his head on my chest.
When we got to Zoe's apartment, Troye was snoring and Zoe was even more excited than she had been before. All of a sudden realisation finally dawned on her.
"Wait. Where's Tyler?"
"Nice of you to finally notice." I laughed "He got held up by a meeting or something and got a later flight. He's just going to get a taxi here."
"No! We should surprise him at the airport!" Zoe exclaimed, excitedly.
"Okay" I said tentatively, glancing at Troye whose eyebrows were knitted in his sleep "can we settle in a little bit first though please?"
"Oh of course! Do you want pizza? Or we could get Mexican food. Ooo or Chinese food!"
"Zoe, calm down, just get whatever you want and we'll eat it."
"Okay." she giggled, blushing.
I carefully lifted Troye off of me, so as not to wake him, and grabbed our luggage, trailing behind Zoe as she ran to the elevator. When we reached her apartment, I set our luggage down in our room and went back down for Troye. He was now completely sprawled across the backseat of the cab. I picked him up and carried him upstairs, trying my best not to wake him up but failing.
"Hey." he said as his eyes fluttered open.
"Hey." I said, setting him down on the bed "Is your head feeling better?"
"Not really."
"I'll go get you some water."
When I returned with the water Troye was staring blankly ahead of him again. He grabbed the water from me and took a sip. His eyes widened and he quickly set down the glass, running to the bathroom and throwing up. I ran in after him, kneeling next to him and rubbed his back.
"Troye?"
"Fucking airplanes."
"Huh?"
"This happens every time, it's like I'm allergic to them."
"Allergic to what?"
"Fucking airplanes!"
"Oh." I laughed "Do you want to go back to bed?"
"I'd rather stay here, in close proximity to the toilet." he giggled.
"Probably a good idea."
Troye just sat there, staring into my eyes and smiling at me, before nuzzling into my chest and drifting back to sleep.