Chapter 28

A/N: IM BACK IM ALIVE I PROMISE
sssooooo sorry I haven't been updating, there are no excuses, I've just been lazy and kinda stuck. And I'm sorry that the chapters short after not updating for so long, but I'm just trying to get back into the groove of things.

Connor's POV:
"Flight 102 for London leaving in five minutes." I heard over the intercom.
"Troyeeeee, hurry up, we're gonna miss the flight and be stuck here instead on in London and you're not going to get to cuddle with Percy and Pippin."
"I'm almost finished! Shhh!"
"How many Nutella and Go's do you need?"
"There is not an existent number that can answer that question."
I just glared at him.
Troye walked over to the cashier, arms full to the brim, and checked out, receiving many strange looks from the people surrounding us.
"Are you ready?" he said as he walked over to me.
"No, I've just been pestering you to hurry up for the past 5 million years."
"I don't need your sass."
"Well too bad."
Troye tapped his fingertips lightly against mine but I pulled away. He pouted and looked away. I ran my fingertips lightly down his spine and reached for his hand, intertwining my fingers with his. He looked back over at me and continued to pout but the corners of his moth were twitching, showing me that he was holding back a smile. I squeezed his hand tightly and we continued walking to our gate.
"Gate for flight 102 to London now closing." we heard as we got to the gate.
"Wait!" we yelled together.
"Sorry we're late" Troye panted "but we need to get on the plane please."
"Tickets please?" she said with a death glare, quickly glancing down at our intertwined fingers.
When Troye pulled out our tickets and handed them to her, she looked a little bit disappointed but replied simply with a "Thank you." and opened the gate, unenthused.
Troye and I sped through the tunnel and, since the plane was only half full, managed to find a row all to ourselves. Troye sat in the window seat and I sat in the aisle seat with a seat in between us and though we didn't like the separation, we knew that we would both sleep better if we had more room, so we lifted up both armrests so we wouldn't be completely separated.
As we got settled into our seats, Troye quickly fell asleep while I zoned out to the sound of my music. When the plane took off, I subconsciously grabbed Troye's hand, causing him to stir a little in his sleep but he quickly fell back into a deep sleep while the plane glided swiftly through the air. Little by little, Troye leaned closer and closer to me, eventually resting his head in my lap. I giggle silently to myself before putting my hand on his shoulder, drawing small patterns with my fingertip. Troye reached up and grabbed my hand, bringing it down to his mouth and kissing it, letting me know that he was not asleep.
"I love you Connor."
"I love you too, Troye."